Chapter 2

Prince Of Thieves

At Siwon's castle

"Ah~ I want NEWS OF THAT MAGICIAN! What's his name again?" Siwon asked playing around with his fingers like a conductor.

"Kai, sir. And also I heard that they changed again. This time to fortune tellers." One of the Ministers said.

Siwon raised an eyebrow. "Since when?"

"Since the very start my lord. It's just that you kept assuming that he was a magician. "The Minister replied cooly and bowed his head.

"WHAT?!!!!!!" Siwon flared his nostrils and banged his hand on the table, causing it to shake.

"My deepest apology sire but-"

"No excuses! How dare you talk cooly in front of me? Now off with your head." Siwon declared and snapped his fingers together which signalled guards to carry the minister out.

Siwon walked towards the mirror and started admiring himself when,"But Sire! I have important news about... The Highness!"The Minister bargained with a hidden smirk.Siwon's ears immediately perked up and bit his finger nails. "The H-h-h-high-highness??????" Siwon stammered.The minister nodded his head eagerly and waved his hand dismissing the guards.

"So? What did you hear about omma?" Siwon asked desperately curious.

"She's coming back..."

Siwon's breath hitched and slowly asked,"When?"

"Tomorrow at dawn sire."

"Ah! No~~~ Ettoke?" Siwon cried slapping his forehead.

"I don't wanna~~~ Stop her from coming! Delay her time! DO SOMETHING!" Siwon whined with frustration.

"Yes sire," the minister bowed and retreated back to his quaters.

*That demon's coming! ! ! !!!!* Siwon screamed in his head and his thumb cutely.

-------------------------------------------

Short chappie but than again, I enjoyed it!

This was somewhat the same reaction Siwon had when he heard that his omma was coming-

tumblr_meqqgnr7qZ1rnyu6bo1_250.gif 

Epic~~~

"Do something about it!!!!" Siwon cried

tumblr_meqqgnr7qZ1rnyu6bo2_250.gif 

Siwon admiring himself~

tumblr_m98j2yPHFo1rt238oo1_500.gif