Chapter 3

Prince Of Thieves

"She's here sire." the minister said and looked at Siwon who was his thumb anxiously.

"Are the preperations completed yet?" Siwon asked as the minister gave him a nod.

"Good. Good job."He smirked and tossed a small bag of gold coins towards the minister. "Long live king Siwon!" the minister exclaimed with delight and stuffed the money into his pocket before retreating. Siwon looked out the window and saw a majestic carridge approaching his castle. 

*Oh boy* 

"Omma!"Siwon cried and ran up to her open arms. "How's my little Siwon doing?" she asked.

"I'm doing great omma!"he replied with a fake smile.

"I heard that taxes has increased." she pointed out with a frown showing that she was upset.

"A... Ah About that!"The minister cut in,"It's because we increase their pays therefore we increased the taxes too. Isn't that right sire?"

"Is that so?" she raised her eyebrows at Siwon who nodded his head frevently.

"Okay." she replied and signalled someone to come in. "Well according to him," she pointed to the commoner, "You didn't raise their pay at ALL!"She said angrily.

"This are not your servents Choi! They are your brother's!" She chided. 

"Ok!ok!I'll lower their taxes"* Until you are gone* he thought trying to keep a straight face.

"Good." she muttered ruffling his hair. 

"Omma!" he shouted like a 5 year old as he looked at the maids and guards trying to stifle their laughter and send them a glare that told them to shut up before he sends them to the depts of hell.

--------------------------------

The party ended with dancers dancing, royal people were gathered offering toasts to her highness and finally it was night time.

Her highness retreated back into her chambers while the minister followed Siwon into his.

"Sire, forgive me for asking, but what's so scary about her highness?"the minister asked and looked at Siwon curiously.

"Urgh... Oh well I guess I could tell you... You see when I was younger, I accidently broke one of omma's favourite vases,"he shivered at that thought and continued,"I was scared and went to find Suho. But then... "

Flashback...

'' No! Move your hand 90 degrees! Yes thats right. Okay now split your legs. Yes good! " Siwon's omma said complimenting Suho's pose. Suho was sweating from head to toe as he tried not to break down and continued to give his omma a big smile when he saw Siwon.

"Siwon!"Suho smiled brotherly and that's when their omma had a crazy idea. "Suho go take a break. Choi Siwon! Come here."

You walked cautiously towards her and gave her a small smile."Yes omma?" 

"Stand there on one toe and follow what your brother did. Paili!" she said.

Siwon's omma knew about the broken vase and tortured Siwon for 3 hours straight without stopping making Siwon sweat heavily. "Omma, I can't"he breathed deeply.

A normal person couldn't even stand for 3 hours straight on their toes without resting. A good thing Siwon learnt ballet! Siwon finally went on his knees, panting heavily. "Siwon! Consider that as your punishment for breaking my favourite vase which for your info was made of pure crystal jade shiped from Europe itself. I waited for it for 1 year you know?."his omma said and left the room leaving the pure Siwon with a terrible sore on his toe.

*Devil*

--End of flashback--

"And how is that scary?"the minister asked.

"She MADE ME STAND FOR 3 FREAKING HOURS WITHOUT A BREAK!Try doing that and tell me how you feel! And when I went to see her art work, it was only a picture of SUHO! She just enjoys to see me suffer!" Siwon exclaimed with horror.

*Now I know where he got his sadistic side from...Just like her, you love to see your own people suffer.*The minister sighed deeply and went back on the topic discussing about the future plans for the kingdom and also about Kai.

*Wae doesn't sire just kill her?We have enough people to just do it. Is he not confident? What's holding the cold ruthless Siwon?I don't understand. He was cruel enough to send Suho into battle who is as good as dead. So why not get rid of her highness as well?*

Millions of possiblities ran inside the ministers head but yet none of it was put in good use.

-----------------------------

Hope that this chappie wasn't lame! Updated today! Had a really terrible day today Haizz. Omma & Appa are Pabos who hates me~ kekeke

 

 

"You really wanna know why I'm scared of her?" Siwon asked

tumblr_mj3izihQxz1qgh5gxo1_250.gif