Chapter 9

Prince Of Thieves

"Okay now to get serious." he said all the playfullness was gone and his eyes turned serious."About the competition..."

---------------------------------

"So far all we know now is that, it's a shooting competition. Winner gets to meet Taeyon noona and from what I've heard, she's part royalty for some unknown reason.I've also heard that only a few people participated so far, only 12 people had participated on the event..."

"12? That's so little..." Kai muttered with furrowed eyesbrows.

"Why is it so little?" Key shrugged his shoulders. 

Suddenly, Key got up and approached Onew who led him to another room probably discussing about some stuff.

"Ouh! I heard that on the day of the competition, there would be lesser guards then usual, which is pretty strange..."Taemin said while looking at them. 

*Impossible... Lesser guards? That's ridicules even for Siwon...* Both Jonghyun and Kai thought.

"I think there's something wrong with the event... We need to be more careful right now." Minho said and everyone agreed nodding their head.

So for 3 days which passed like the breeze, they managed to plann everything that was needed for the event.

--------------------------------------

While on the other hand...

"On your right! Chen! WATCH OUT!" Xiu Min shouted to Chen who swiftly dogded the attack and kneed the guys stomach.

"I don't think we can keep this up any longer..." Chen muttered before swiftly hitting the other guy's hand and took the stick away from him. Kris panted and aimed for the robber's face but missed resulting in a kick on the leg from the enemy. He let out a groan and looked at the robber with eyes that pierced through his soul. 

tumblr_mcx2jqVAng1rp1aleo1_500.gif

"You.DID.NOT.JUST.DO.THAT."he spat and started punching the robber's stomach endlessly until he heard a scream coming from Xiu Min. "XIU MIN!" They all shouted and ran towards him. "Gwenchana?"Lay asked the injured who nodded his head. One of the robber had tried to kill Xiu Min even though he tried to dodge it, The knife still managed to hit his arm.

"."Kris murmered.

"Tao! Get Lay and the others with you and run! NOW!" Kris shouted.

"No! I won't leave yo-"

"I SAID RUN! KUAI DIAN(Faster)!" Kris ordered.

"I-Okay." Tao murmered before moving to Lay and they started to run somewhere else... 

*Tao. Lay. Xiu Min. Chen. Good Luck Now... I hope that you guys would reach there safely. *

Kris looked at the robbers who suddenly increased and was now crowding him.

Kris let out a battle cry and charged towards them.

* I have to stall for time for them * was the only thing which gave him the energy to fight.

----------------------------

Tao had managed to get them into somewhere without getting any further damaged then it already has been...

*I shouldn't have left Kris gege behind. Argh! Damn it.* Tao thought before punching the tree and the tree shook, some leaves fell. 

"Where are the rest?"Lay asked swiping away the trickles of blood just beside the corner of his mouth.

"I don't know." Tao replied while panting.

Lay glanced over at Xiu Min and Chen's bodies which were covered in sweat and some  parts with blood."How did they even find out that we were here anyways?" Chen slowly opened his eyes and snapped his head up when he heard footsteps approaching.

"Run!!! They are coming!" Chen shouted suddenly; looking at the robbers smirking in victory when they finally found them.

*We're so doomed...*

--------------------------

A/N- Sorry subbies... I've decided to stop here for now. I'm not in the mood for any writing now... Haizz... Mianhe! But the next update I promise! It'll be a long one okay? This is my OATH to you guys^^

Please do look at the polls~ Kamsamida

"Why you so mean???"

tumblr_lk58kx4T7Q1qj60veo1_400.gif

"Im so sorry, but please do look forward to the next one"

tumblr_mckry4jT3h1r6rl5wo1_500.gif