Chapter 13

Prince Of Thieves

"2...1-"

"I know the answer!"Kai shouted.

___________________________________

Everyone's head shot up. How could he know the answer? It was unbelievable! 

"Y-You know the answer?" he stammered with disbelief written over his face as Kai nodded his head.

"H-How? Nevermind that. What's your answer?"

"Nothing. I mean, Nothing is greater than God and nothing is more evil than the devil. The poor have nothing and the rich needs nothing and if you eat nothing you'll die!" he said.

The man nodded his head nd a small smile appeared on his face. "Well done and as promised." he snapped his fingers and his surbordinates immediately release them. "Hyung!"

"Gege!" 

They gave Kai a big smile especially the poor maknae who was held captive by that creepy and scary man. 

"Kai than-" he stopped halfway when he felt something sharp pierce through his stomach. Everyone's eyes looked at him in horror. "Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun cried and gave the culprit the sharpest and deadliest glare he could. "How. HOW DARE YOU!" he screamed and was about to kill him when a loud gun shot was heard and the culprit dropped down.

Soon a pool of blood was formed. Everything happened so suddenly. Their minds were confused as the man approached them with a look of pity as he bowed. "My sincere apology. I failed to discipline him."he said and looked up. 

He sighed and walked back when he felt someone approaching him. "You bastard!" Baekhyun screamed and aimed a punch at the man's stomach but the man successfully dodged it.

Baekhyun punched the man countless times yet the man was not hit. Not even once. Exo's eyes were on them as they felt Baekhyun's fiery aura. It was so strong that none of them dared move an inch.

"How dare you!"

"Sehun-ah."

"Sehun was my friend!"

Images of Sehun flashed in his mind, tears formed at the corner of his eyes. The man looked at him with a look of pity and sympathy. Finally, Baekhyun stopped. Ckenching his teeth and hands together while tears fell down his face. 

"Ahhh... This is why I hate being mean!"the man screamed making all his surbordinates suddenly disappear and 5 people suddenly appeared at the scene. 

"Pabo. That's why I told you to just take their money and then go. We still have tosave up our energy to make that Siwon raise your damn pay for knowing that damn answer..." Himchan said before letting out a frustrated sigh.

The 6 boys looked at the scene in front of them before 5 of them looked at the criminal master mind- Zelo.

"Well it's not my fault." Zelo whined.

"Not your fault? You frickin' killed one of us! How the hell is it not your fault?" Luhan shouted.

"But he's not dead is he?" Daehyun asked cheekily.

The rest of them looked at Sehun and finally noticed the maknae was actually sleeping.

"What? How?" Kris asked, "Who are you people?"

"No way! How can you not know us?" Daehyun asked obviously shocked when they nodded their heads.

"We're B.A.P." Jongup replied calmly before looking at his watch," We're going to be late if we continue to stay here. Let's go!"

Yongguk gave EXO a grin,"Don't worry, we'll meet soon and just so you know, we are also working for King Suho."His eyes sparkled at Suho's name and turned away together with the rest of s. Youngjae threw a smoke bomb and smoke slowly engulfed them.

When the smoke was cleared, they were gone and Sehun finally woke up.

"Where am I?" he wondered before grabbing his head. There were many things that was needed to be said but the event was about to start and soon everyone felt pumped up. "Let's go. We're going to be late."

_____________________________-

*Speaking of which where are SHINee?* Luhan thought.