Chapter 10

Prince Of Thieves

(A/N Kamsamida for all your waiting. I'm seriously sorry for not updating but nnow here- Enjoy please! Kamsamida for all your support!}

*We're doomed*

------------------

As the robbers approached they got in their position and eyed them with wary and dangerous eyes full of irritation and anger. "What did you do to the rest of us?" Lay snarled.

"The rest?"One of the robbers smirked.

"What do you think?" he laughed showing them a slicing motion at his neck.

*Are they? No way...* Anger boiled inside everbody especially Tao who let out a cry and attacked them wildly. 

Only to feel smoke which surrounded them making them feel extremely drowsy for some unknown reason and felt their eyelids growing heavy no sooner, their knees had already gave in and they fell on the ground.

Eyes half closed and the managed to see the robbers faces and disgust was all over their faces as they were helplessly carried away and they fell into a deep slumber...

-------------------

Now back to Kai & Luhan...

After 3 long days, they finally reached Hurold Village. Upon arriving, everyone wore a long brown and tattered hoods over their head. " Argh... So warm... "Key grumble in vex annoyance and pulled the hem of his shirt. 

"Stop complaining hyung... We're reaching soon anyways." Taemin replied casually and walked away.

"See even the maknae is getting smarter."Jonghyun smirked at Key's pout and strided beside Onew who gave him a hearty pat on his back looking at Minho who rolled his eyes irritatedly. *Aish... Those two...*

"By the way Jonghyun hyung, why are you following us to the area?" Luhan asks as Kai raises his eyebrows surprised at the sudden realization that just hit him. Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck and flashed them a sly grin. "Heehee... Actually... The thing is... We're also participants for the game. "

Everybody's eyes widened with shock. Yes everybody including the shinee members excluding Jonghyun.

"H-HYUNG!" Minho cried out in disbelief shaking his head. Key pinche the bridge of his nose trying to calm himself down. While on the other hand, Onew and Taemin were getting excited.

"Jinja? Ahh it's gonna be so much fun right hyung?" Taemin beamed towards the rest.

"Ehh, but hyung, you didn't tell me anything about this!"Luhan said.

Jonghyun clasped his hands together and gave them an apologetic look,"Mianhe~ Gomene~ Sorry~ Dui bu qi~" Jonghyun apologized in 4 different languages as Luhan and Kai sighed.

They arrived at the meeting point for a very very very long time that even Jonghyun and Luhan the ones with the "Longest" patient ended up whinng. "Argh... It's been like eternity~" Jonghyun whined as Luhan nodded his head sighing for the nth time while swatting 

Kai finally had enough and stood up,"Let's go inspect the area for a while."

--------------------------

"Bwoh?" they said in unison.

"This can't be happening..." Kai muttered looking at the competition venue blinking his eyes.

"They ...lied."Jonghyun realized in shock.

Just in front of them was a large areana field with sharp deadly weapons hanging by the side.

"This is no shooting event... This is a game of life and death" Key murmered and turned around facing Jonghyun, flicking his forehead.

"Ettoke Jjong? This is all your fault. What happens if we die here? Huh? " Key questioned balling his fist inside his robe. Jonghyun looked at them with a sly grin."Well, I kinda told them that we were fighting in a group... So yeah."

Onew and Minho shook their head and let out an audible sigh giving Jonghyun the face toshow that he was reckless.

" Whoa! Are you guys the rest of the competitiors?" Someone asked.

"Yeah. Wae?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing... It's just that you guys look weak. And just so you know, we are gonna win this thing." One of the guys smirked before walking away to the rest of his friends without looking back. Meanwhile, SHINee were getting furious and were clenching their fist, smiling in a rather deadly yet creepy way.

*They did not just did that* Jonghyun thought gritting his teeth.

*Weak?! Ha! We'll show them.* Taemin and Key thought.

*Ouh you are soooo dead pretty boy* Onew thought with anger rushing through his blood veins.

*Aish... Pretty boy is so gonna get it from SHINee hyungs...* Luhan thought while glancing at Minho who just gave a calm smile towards him which he gratefully accepted. *Well at least there's one normal person...*

Little did he know what Minho actually was thinking of a very devious plan of getting revenge./ adds in evil laugh/ 

They have absoblutely no idea what dangers were going to waiting for them for both the rivals and for Luhan and Kai.

--------------------------------

 Look forward to the next chappie and as promised- A double update will be given ^^