The Event Part 1

Prince Of Thieves

Everyone ran to the event's destination as fast as their legs could carry them and it was sort of hard since, they were already worn out from that other weird event.

They were going to be late. They knew it yet they still perservered until 5 magnificent horses appeared. All of them swayyed their mane gracefully and neighed loudly signalling them to get on their backs. EXO looked up and found SHINee giving them a playfully smile before grabbing them onto the horses backs.

3 person per horse and with that, the strong horses raced each other to reach the event. Fashionbly late... 

They alighted from the horses and everyone thanked SHINee profusely though some of them were seriously pissed that they had to sit at the back.

Jonghyun smiled at Luhan, "Sorry we were late but hey, we managed to reach here on time. Ouh and before I forget," he passed a piece of paper to Luhan and leaned closer to him," Here, this is the information you need for today." Luhan smiled at Jonghyun who just gave him a small pat on the shoulder.

"Good luck, don''t die, may the havens watch over you. Luhannie~" Jonghyun beamed at him before sauntereing towards SHINee.

Luhan looked at the piece of paper-

Groups who are participating-

INFINITE

SHINee

EXO

B.A.P

TEEN TOP

U-KISS

CNBLUE- was pulled out last minute for stealing food

So in total, 6 groups would be participating.

INFINITE is skilled in close ranged combat while Teen Top and U-kiss are rather skilled in Far ranged combat.

B.A.P is usually kept low profile. All we could find out about the is just what you see right now on the outside.

And also, we went to the fortune teller and guess what she told us?

"Flower that once bloomed in the east had wiltered but revived again. Trust her whole heartedly though, the demons from both haven and hell would collide and soon a war would start... " 

I would tell you the rest but, SHINee wouldn't let me. Mian...

Anyways, May the gods be with you.

Luhan smiled grimly at the letter.*Well at least its better than nothing...*

Maybe because , he couldn't understand a single bit of it.

Luhan folded the piece of paper neatly and ran to s just as the event started.

"Ladies and gentlemen! LET THE EVENT START!"