Chapter 5

Prince Of Thieves

No Body's POV

"You know what hyung? This is all your fault."Sehun said."Me?" Baekhyun asked obviously bewildered.

"Ya.So go retrieve Kai hyung's arrow for me." Sehun replied. Baekhyun shook his head and grabbed Sehun's arm,"If I'm going you're going to follow me too hyung."

They ran until the reached the maid's chamber."Aish... How could the arrow reach the Maid's Chamber?The walls are SO freaking huge!"Sehun said panting from all the running.

Baekhyun agreed and they sat down for a while thinking of a plan.

"I have an idea!"Sehun beamed and took out Kris and Chanyeol hyungs present- A thief set."You think this will do it?"Baekhyun raised an eyebrow."For 4year olds... Really?" 

"Well we have no other choices... Hyung help me with the make-up kit."

Baekhyun willingly obliged and added some effects on Sehun's eyes.[A/N Baekhyun  must really love eyeliners... ^^] 

The two boys immediately used most of the presents just to retrieve an arrow. 

They quickly got theselves comfortable with the thief set.

Baekhyun hyung then threw a rope over the walls and climbed over it with Sehun following him."Yah hyung not fair! I want to be in the lead for once. It's my birthday today you know?"Sehun whined.

Baekyun sighed in frustration, running a hand through his own hair trying to tell him how dangerous it might be if a guard catches them; but eventually, he caved in to the maknae's constant aegyo used on him.

The maknae cheered gleefully and got into position."Yah! Are you following me?Paili." Sehun shot at Baekhyun in a commanding tone.

"Yah! Are you using informal language on me now?"Baekhyun questioned with raised eyebrows."I'm the leader today!"he protested and finally found the arrow laying on a maid's table.

"Found it!" Sehun said.

"What are you doing here?" someone asked.

Sehun spun around and came face to face with a girl. So ever beautiful leaving the two boys gaping at her beauty."Um... Um... We..."

"We?"the latter raised her eyebrows and looked around the room spoting a cape.She walked towards it and grabbed it's end yanking it hard.

"Yah!"he cried in alarm.

"Bacon?" 

"Taeyon noona?" they both screached at once.

"Noona!I missed you so damn much!" he cried hugging her.

"Aw... I missed you too."

"Excuse me... I'm still here you know?"Sehun butted in obviously irritated at the amount of skinship both of them were doing even though they were just hugging.

"Ouh... Sehun meet Taeyon, she's um-"he cleared his throat,"-Well she's kinda Kai's first love.Taeyon meet the maknae of the family, Sehun"Baekhyun introduced.

"Hey there!"Taeyon smiled warmly at Sehun.

"Hi NOONA! Are you really Kai's girl?Cos if you aren't you could always find me!" he beamed cutely earning a smack on the head from his hyung.

"Are you trying to steal your hyung's girl?"he chided.

"No... I was just saying."Sehun muttered defensively and looked at Taeyon who just chuckled softly."Noona! You've grown so much prettier!"Baekhyun complimented trying to change the subject.

"Are you saying I wasn't pretty before?"Taeyon pouted slightly before laughing at his guilty expression.

"I was just joking. Geez.You and Kai could never take a joke... Kai."she stopped,"Now, tell me everything." she said with serious eyes all the fun was gone now as the atmosphere suddenly turned tensed.

Baekhyun immediately filled her on what happened and especially with Kai.

"Ouh no. Nothing must ever happen to Kai! "she cried grabbing his hands."Please take care of him Baekhyun."

"Yes noona."he replied assuring her.

Taeyon went over to a cabinet and gave Sehun a necklace."If you see Kai again...Please give this to him. I'm entrusting this to you."she said smiling.

"What's this?"he asked but never got a reply.

"I need to go now. Come on we need to get you out of here before anyone catches you."she said bring them to a secret exit.

"Wait noona! Come with us."Sehun said tugging on her sleeve, Baekhyun nodded with agreement and held out her hand expecting her to take it.

"I-I can't.I have a contract..."she muttered.

"With who?"they asked in unison.

"With... Siwon."she whimpered slightly at his name and gave them a small smile.

"Take care! Tell Kai... Tell him, that I'll never forget him. And that I still love him."She added sending them off a smile before closing the gates.

*A contract with Choi Siwon???!!!No way.* Baekhyun thought.

With that, Baekhyun quickly called for a secret meeting with Exo again.

--------------------------

A/N } Heyo! SunnyGoddess here with an update! Do leave me some comments like if you want some exciting stuff to happen like, A ball dance, King siwon doing something terrible funny etc.

Please comment subscribe and UPVOTE! Saranghaeyo!

----------------------------

"I made a contract with Siwon..."Taeyon said.

tumblr_m9tti8JFBw1qbloxuo1_500.png

Don't worry Taeyon, they'll save you~

tumblr_mixcsazOBG1rv3pq1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkcnfdCbrn1rv3pq1o1_500.jpg