six

The Last Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               You fell asleep beside Kris when you’re done solving the problem that your bestfriend gave you.

              You felt someone presences on your side but you’re tired to be bothered by it. Beside you already knew who it was. A smile crept on your lips.

               Seconds later you felt something soft on your lips but thanks to your laziness and sleepiness, you ignore it. You felt that soft thing on your lips for like a half a minute. A smile crept on you lips once again. You don’t know why but it feels good. Weird but true.

               You wanted to know what it is and you started to open your eyes. Gasping as your eyes went bulge. You found a pair of eyes staring close at you.

 

               "Monggu!" You stared at an innocent brown orbs. You sat up and patted his head, "What are you doing here boy? Did my cousin sneaked you in and lost you again?" Just like the dog understand what you said, he barked at you while wiggling his tail. You chuckled at his cuteness.

               Jongin will sometimes sneak his dogs inside of the school. Which clearly prohibited bringing animals inside hence Kai was too stubborn to follow the rules. He was caught twice when he lost of sight. Good thing you are always there to help him out. Telling the teachers that you were the one who brought it inside of the campus. You were looking for the owner but you had no time because you had classes to attend so you secretly brought the lost animal with you. You're always the one who take the punishment for him.

               You always to him to not bring his babies in school but Jongin is Jongin he won't listen. You didn't even have an idea where he keeps them when he attends his classes. (Maybe in their hangout room.) 'That sneaky boy.'

               You sat up and set the lost animal on your lap. "Where's your owner hmm? Did he lost you again?" He barked at you and your eyes widened in panicked. "Shh~"

               Suddenly you heard footsteps and you quickly looked for a place to hide your cousin's dog. Your eyes landed on a small cabinet, you quickly went to open it and was about hide the animal inside when he jump off from your arms. You tried to catch him but it was too late. You were staring at pair of shoes. You shut your eyes for a sermon but you never heard anything. You opened your eyes again and stared at the shoes.

               Its a rubber shoes. Teachers can't wear those shoes incase they were the P.E instructor. You slowly lifted your eyes to see the person's face. To your relief it wasn't one of neither your instructors nor other school personnel.

               "Chanyeol" you softly said the latter's name. You were relieved that it was someone who is close to you. (Even though it was another guy he won't tell it to anybody. Just show your famous eye smile and they'll give in.)

               He carried monggu in his arms. "You thought I was one of the teachers didn't you?" he teased. You slightly slapped his arm and the latter let out a chuckle. "Lets go, we have to go home."

               You blinked, confused. "Its still early." You checked your wrist watched for the time.

               "They announced to leave home early because the meeting will take longer." He explained. "Lets go, Jongin is losing his mind because of his lost baby here." He patted the dog's head.

               You scoffed, "Let him be worried so he'll learn his lesson. I told him to not bring his dogs in the campus but no, he's too stubborn to listen." You huffed.

               Letting out another chuckle, he patted your head. "Alright, tell him that later. Go get your stuffs; we have to meet up with them."

               You only obliged and started to gather your stuffs. You hugged your stuffs and stood up. When you did stood up, a piece of paper fell. Chanyeol was already outside waiting for you, As you follow Chanyeol you read the words written in the small paper. It was writen in Pinyin.

 

Dui bu qi. One of our teachers is looking for me and I don't want to disturb your sleep so I didn't wake you up. I hope you learn something from me ;)
 

               You already know the handwriting of the person who wrote the letter. A small smile appeared on your face.

               "Lei ah," you turned to the tall guy who was walking ahead of you. "Who owns that uniform?" he asked. (Even though he already knew who owns it. He can see the name of the person who owns it in the pin.)

               You followed his gaze. You still have Kris' uniform wrapped around your waist. "Its Kris'. He was with me earlier but he was called by one of our teacher." Chanyeol nodded and pursed his lips together.

               While walking a janitor passed by and noticed the animal in Chanyeol's arms. "You there!" he shouted and pointed. You and Chanyeol's eyes went sorcerers. A staff just caught you.

               'We're dead!" both of you thought.

***

               "What's up with the long faces?" Kyungsoo asked. You were on your to your favorite street food place around the city.

               You and Chanyeol shared a look before turning to Kai and glared. He was the one why we got in trouble. When you got caught you plead to the staff for not telling the head or any higher staffs about the animal.

               You can't tell that Jongin was the true owner of the dog because he was in detention in two weeks and because we are good friends. You took the punishment instead. You were assigned to help (not help but do it yourself) the staff to arrange the sports equipments everyday, for one week. While Chanyeol will help with the trashcans to be washed (this was his most hated job). It was wrot timing because next it will be a hell week. Meaning there are upcoming tests. You have to stay a little longer in school because of your duties.

               "Oh nothing, we just got ourselves in trouble." Chanyeol shrugged like it was nothing big and not a problem at all.

               "What?!" Suho was the one who reacted. "What did you do?" He doesn't like it when one of his friend gets in to trouble. He is the school body president

               "We just took a punishment that it wasn't meant for us." Chanyeol then eyed Kai. Half of your friends got the message while the other half didn't. (yet)

               They knew that Kai brought Monggu with him again and that was enough for them to know what happened. Everytime he'll bring his pets inside of the campus, one of them will get into trouble. It was you who always get in trouble for Kai's place. They mentally sign, Kai never learn.

               "Kai" Suho groaned and glared at the latter. He was busy playing his dog. "How many times should we tell you not to bring those dogs of yours in school?" Kai only blinked, confused, still didn't know what they were talking about.

               You only looked at him with an impassive expression. You picked to stayed quiet at the side and didn't bother to talk at him.

               "Wait," Jongin remembered meeting up with you at the entrance of the school and you were holding his dog. "Did you take the punishment again?" he asked you. You didn't bother to respond. "I'm so sorry, Jin. I fell asleep a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter