two

The Last Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


               "Wǒ hěn xiǎngniàn nǐ, Jīn-Jīn." He says in Chinese, while spinning you around in his arms. You smiled and hug him back, not wanting to fall or over thrown. But you did missed this guy, your bestfriend.

               He stops spinning and broke the hugged. You almost fell, because of the slightly dizziness you are feeling, but your bestfriend caught you first before you stumble.

               "Whoa there," he says in Chinese, as he hold your shoulders, balancing you to stand up. You shook your while closing your eyes. You suddenly feel dizzy.

               "Wǒ hěn hǎo," you replied in the same language. He smiled at you, still holding your both shoulders. He looked straight into your eyes and you, the same. A smile curve on your lips, as how he smiles at you. You stay at that position, him holding your shoulders while smiling to each other and not knowing that there are many eyes stared at you both.

               You both broke your eye contact when you two both heard your cousin clearing his throat. You removed the hands of your bestfriend and turn to your cousin, who looks confused. He then walk towards you and drape his arm on your shoulder.

              "Care to explain me, what's going on." Jongin said.

              "Not you to you only, but also to us." Suho fold his arms on his torso. The others nodded, agreeing that you should tell them also.

              You open your mouth and about to explain things when some teachers passes by. "Maybe next time, oppa." You playfully stuck out your tongue to them.

              Suho and Kyungsoo notice that they are still crowded with girls, yet the bell already ring and the teachers are coming to teach. Since they are the President and V.President they utter to the other students to go back to their respectful homerooms. Some whines, didn't like to go back yet. But Suho used his dazzling smile, melting the girls’ heart and obeyed him right away.

               "Why not now?" Sehun whined.

              "Because the bell already rang and I have to get something from my locker to give it to our teacher." You smile, stepping backwards.

             "Okay then, and be back before some teachers caught you walking around in the hallways." Baekhyun spoke. You nod your head.

              You turn around, facing at the new students, "Nice meeting you guys," you bowed and smiled. They smile back at you. You started to ran towards you locker and waved your hands to them. "Later!" you yelled.

 

              "Okay," Kyungsoo turns to his friends, who are from China and ask, "Did you already have a tour around the school?" All of them nod.

              "I remember where the library and school garden are, but we are still not familiar at some places." The guy who looks twelve years old said.

              "I'll help you with that Luhan hyung." Sehun drapes his arm on his buddy's shoulder.

             "All I know is where the cafeteria is." The guy with chubby bun cheeks spoke.

              The guy with a perfect jaw line chuckled and says, "It’s the only place you'd memorize, so whenever hyung is hungry you'll know where to go." He shakes his head playfully, teasing his hyung.

              "How about you Yixing hyung?" Jongin asked the guy with pale skin with a deep dimple on his right cheek.

             "Ahh. Can you give me map instead?" He scratches the back of his head. True, he can be forgetful and since he's a new student at your school, he won't be memorizing the routes right away.

             "I'll give a map later, hyung." Suho pats the guy. He smiles at Suho, revealing his cute deep dimple.

             "Kris gege," the youngest of the new transferee students pokes the cheek of your bestfriend. As he notices that he's still staring at hallway, where you disappeared and going towards your locker. "Is she the one you keep on talking about? Your bestfriend?" He asked the tall blonde guy, a.k.a your besfriend.

             Kris nods his head and turn to Tao, "Yes, she's my long lost bestfriend."

            "Bestfriend?" Jongin asked. Then he remembers something you told him once. "Wait your name is Yifan?!" Kris nod once more. "But how..."

            "Wu Yifan is his Chinese name and also real name, Kai-ah." Yixing explains.

            "Hyung you remembered!" The guy with perfect jaw line teases his hyung, earning a small laughs from the others. Yixing rubs the back of his neck.

             "Yah, Chen stop teasing Lay hyung." Chanyeol smack Chen's head lightly.

             Kris only chuckled and turns once again to the direction when he last time he saw you.

            "Let’s get going and settle to your classes." Suho said.

            They all nodded and say, "Okay!"

 

             After getting the papers from your locker you went straight to your homeroom class. The papers you are carrying papers are your batch mates checked test papers and your teacher told you to arrange it alphabetically. You are having a hard time to carry it, since it was pile of test papers. You knock on the door of your homeroom with your feet, since you can't reach out your hand to open it because you are carrying papers. Mrs. Lee, your classroom adviser opened the door for you.

           You bow for respect. "Sorry Mrs. Lee, if I am late."

            "Its okay dear, I also got here. Just put the test papers on the table while I introduce the new classmates of yours." She said. You glance at her back and there you saw three handsome boys, smiling at you. The tall blonde guy caught your attention; he was smiling sweetly at you. You smile back at them. You walk behind them, as your teacher introduces them one by one in front of the class. You carefully place the pile of papers on the table. After placing it, you walk towards your seat, as a good student you listen to the new students in front.

            The guy with chubby cheeks bowed first and introduced himself in front. “Annyeong haseyo! My name is Kim Minseok but you can call me Xiumin." He says, while waving his hands, cutely. The girls squealed at his cuteness. You shook your head from the way your classmates acts. You can't blame them to fangirl about these boys, because they are quite good looking.

            You knit your brows at him. Kim Minseok? So he's a Korean? Hmm. I thought he was a Chinese. Xiumin is pure Korean but if you study his features, he looks like a Chinese. Though he did grow up in China, due to his family’s business.

            Next is the guy with gentle features.

            "Hello, I'm Zhang Yixing. You can call me Lay." He smiles, showing his dimple on his cheek. The girls squeal at him. He is good looking. He looks like an angel.

           And the last to introduce was the tall blonde guy, also known as your bestfriend. You look at him and found him looking at you.

           He bow before saying, "Hello, I'm Kris Wu." He says, with his deep y voice. And once again, the girls squealed in delight.

           Then one of your classmate asked, "Kris Wu? That’s an English name right?"

            He nods. Then one of them asked a question again. "You're from China right? How come?"

           "Yes, I'm from China and my real name is Wu Yifan. But when I was nine, my family and I migrated to Canada and I used Kris in there. And I just got back to China two years ago." He explained. But what surprise you is that while he was talking his eyes never leave yours. A smile appeared on your lips. All the students nod their heads, getting what he just explained to them.

           "Okay now," its time for Mrs. Lee to speak. "We have to find your some seats. Ermm..." she taps her chin as she looks for some empty sits. "Minseok-ssi, you can sit next to Suho. Joonmyun-ssi raised your hand, so he’ll know where to sit." She says, Suho did as he told, he raise to hand, even though Xiumin already knew him. Xiumin grins and walks towards the empty sit, next to Suho. They are sitting on the third row. They gave a high-fived to each other.

              There were fived rows of chairs in your classroom. And you were sitting at the fourth row, right beside the window. Suho was sitting in front of you. And in your left was Baekhyun.

               "Yixing you can sit in front of Chanyeol." He pointed at the giant, who was sitting at the last row. Yixing nod and went to sit in front of Chanyeol, which is the left side of Baekhyun. So Lay was one chair away from you. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are starting to talk to Lay. Same as Suho and Xiumin, who are in front of you.

              You look in front again and Kris was still standing there, standing like model. He has  poker face on; his bag was sling on his right shoulder, holding the strap of his bag with his right hand and while his left hand is inside of his pocket. The girls are staring at him, like he was a candy, not to mention they are almost drooling over him. Can't blame them to stare and drool, Yifan is such a good looking guy.

              "Lei Jin," your teacher called. "Is that sit behind you is already taken?" She asks. You shake your head. "Okay then, Kris you can sit there." Kris nod before walking towards you.

               As he walked towards his sit, he gave a high-fived to Suho first, next was Baekhyun and lastly was Chanyeol. He then taps your shoulder after placing his bag on the side of his table. You turn around and found him smiling sweetly at you.

              "Hey," he says.

              You smile back at him, "Hi." You sense some of the girls, or should we say the entire girls are glaring at you, out of envy. Though you just ignore them, since you are receiving glares from them from the very beginning. They want to beat you up, from, you being closed to the popular guys at your school yet they can't. Since one of the popular guys is your cousin and he already warned them to not laid a finger on you.

 

* * *

              It was the end of class and you stood up and gather your things. As the girls went out they bid goodbyes to their new oppas and glaring at you before going out. You only roll your eyes at them. You felt someone tap your shoulder, you turn around and it was Kris.

              "Yes?" you sling your bag to your shoulder.

              "Will you... will you show us the way towards our locker. We'd forgot where it was." He scratches the back of his head.

              "Lei Jin-ah, will take care of them for now. I have to go to the principal office." Suho says.

              "I need to go to the music room, Mr. Park called for me." Baekhyun excuse himself.

              "And I need to see coach." Chanyeol excuse himself, last. You have no choice but to lead these new boys around.

               Before you can open your mouth to say something, your teacher called you. "Ms.Lim, come to the faculty room and collect the test papers." You nodded and bowed at him.

              "Ahh. I guess, you can't-"

              You wave your hands in front of you and you cut Kris sentence, "No it's okay, I'll go to the office after I show you around." You smile at him. You carry your other things, "Let’s go." And the four of you walk outside.

               You saw your cousin, as you step out from the room. He wav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter