fifteen

The Last Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               After your bladder business, you had washed your hands and about to leave when three girls blocked your way.

               "Well who's here alone in the bathroom?" It was the same three girls who kept on disturbing you from the past. You learned that their names were Kang Sooyoung (the blonde girl), Lee Jungyeon (the girl with a bow) and Cha Yerim (the girl with curly locks). You remembered that they were four last time, where's the other one?

               Kang Sooyoung was the first one who talked and she was followed by Song Yerim. "Shame that you don't have any girl friends. I wonder why?" Her voice was filled with sarcasm.

               Lee Jungyeon raised her hand like they were doing a recitation. "I know why! Thats because she's busy flirting with our boys thats why she doesn't have one." She smirked when she thought she hit the bull’s eye.

               But boy you weren't ticked off by them, not one bit. You were used to their attitude towards you. Fighting back will make things worst and that was the last thing you wanted to do.

               The truth was your mouth is itching to say something, to stand up for yourself. You were getting tired of them. For once you don't want to let your friends fight for you. But no, your cousin doesn't want you to spat nasty words to the people who (wants to) hurt you. Jongin was always there to handle it, if not him your other friends will.

* * *

               "Why can't you let me handle this?" You frustrated asked the tanned guy when you two reached the house.

               "Because everything will get worst if you will." He shrugged his lean shoulders after he removed his shoes and walk inside. "You got slapped because of you talking back. Good thing that Kris hyung came."

               "You think everything will get better if you guys handle it?" You followed him in the kitchen as he grab a drink. "Well news flash. Its not ing working! They despise me even more because you guys are always siding me."

               "Do you want me to be on their side then?" He raised a brow, placing the glass on the table.

               You threw your hands in the air before saying "All I want is, let me ing handle things on my own. Damn it, I'm not a wimpy kid, Jongin and you know that!"

               “I’m not saying you are. All I want you is to stay away from problem.”

               “Away from trouble?” You let out a scoffed. “Are you kidding me Jongin? With your crazy girls around, trouble is always there.” Good thing that the elders weren’t around because you kept on saying words that a lady shouldn’t say.

               This is the reason why Jongin doesn't want you to speak up, your words can be very... vulgar at times. Innocent and princess like is what people think of you, you wanted to laugh because you can be very naughty and mischievous. Just like other person in this world you have flaws and never been a perfect person.

               Nevertheless Jongin was stubborn as you are and you didn't know exactly what happened next however you promised him that you won't fight back.

* * *

               Being a corteous lady you are, you ignore their presence and trie to get away from them.

               "You should respect me since I'm older than you." Sooyoung hissed as she pulled your arm.

               'As is if you'll respect me in return.' You wanted to roll your eyes at them.

               You heard your phone when a message came hence before you fished it out from your pocket. Sooyoung signaled her friends to hold you and they did. A groaned escaped from your lips when they pinned you on the wall.

               "Let me go" you tried to pry their hands off you. Sooyoung on the other hand stood in front of you and snatched your phone from you pocket. "Give that back." You demand.

               Hence she didn't listen. "Oh your handsome cousin is asking where you are." She smirked before reading further the message. "So you're going to the library. Too bad you'll be late or probably won't go." She fumbled your phone, creating a message to send to your cousin. "Done, lets play for while. They'll be at the library so don't worry."

               Your eyes widen when Sooyoung threw your phone at the sink. "Hey!"

               The three girls laughed in amusement when you tried to free from them yet there was no used.

               Sooyoung leaned forward and caressed your cheek. "You know I haven't gotten my revenge when you slapped me." And with that you felt her hand on your cheeks.

               With closed eyes before looking down, you tried to ignore the stinging feeling on your cheeks and the anger that was building up inside you.

               "Yah, look at me you ." Sooyoung raised her voice when you didn't oblige.

               Whereas Yerim grabbed a fistful hair yours and pull it down for you to be able yo face their evil leader. You maintain your stoic face making them to get more annoyed at you. "Oh. Your cheek is turning red." Sooyoung tapped the cheek she hit as the other two beside you giggled. "Lets do that the same to the other cheek shall we?"

               You can't take it anymore. You glared at her when she slapped your other cheek. The evil girl only smirked at you. Yes they were enjoying this much. They have always wanted to do this to you.

               Calming yourself, you faced the girl in front you. “Why are you doing this to me?”

               Yerim laughed at your question. “Why are you so dumb? Don’t you get it? We hate you.”

               Obviously you knew that they hate you. “But why do you hate me? Is it because I’m Jongin’s cousin?”

               “No because you are trying to flirt with his friends. Which is very appropriate for a lady.” Jungyeon said.

               “So what you are doing right now is appropriate act of an lady?” You can’t take it anymore and let out a scoff. “That’s it? What a shallow reason.” You laughed.

               ‘I’m sorry Jongin ah.’ You thought.

               Jungyeon harshly pulled your hair making your hissed however you didn’t stop on talking. “You girls are obsessed. And do you know what they hate the most?” You smirked. “They despise girls with an attitude like yours.”

               Yerim got ticked off and slapped you cheeks again and this time her long nails glides on your skin. You groaned once again. “A little advice if you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter