twelve

The Last Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               You, Kris and, your cousin, Jongin were waiting at the bus stop for their ride. They were having a nice conversation as they wait and Jongin, being playful he was, kept on teasing the said couple. No doubt, Jongin likes Kris for his cousin. Who wouldn’t like the tall guy? Kris is a good person even though he has this cold aura.

               When their bus came, they went it. Since it was weekdays, there were many passengers, making them to stand up for the whole ride. It was crowded inside so Kris and Jongin put you in the middle because they don’t want you to stumble or there might be a ert guy and harassed you.

               Jongin watched how the said couple interacts to each other when they got off the bus. Kris was playful pinching your cheeks and kept on messing your hair while you tried to get back to him with ruffling his hair. Yet it was no used since Kris Wu is much taller than you. Jongin was left out yet he doesn’t give a care about it. He was having fun yet annoyed observing you interact with Kris.

               ‘Why don’t you just date each other?’

               Jongin’s mouth was itching to ask them that however he knows that Lei wouldn’t be comfortable if he did. So he stop his playful mouth to say it out loud. Its not the right time and he knows it. For the mean time, he’ll think a plan, no not just a plan but plans for you and Kris to get in a relationship.

               “Kim Jongin, its early in the morning and you’re already smirking.” Baekhyun went out of nowhere and wrap his arm around the bronze skin boy.

               “What evil plans are you thinking right now?” Chen followed suit.

               “With that smirk of yours, either you’re planning something naughty or you’re already did one.” Chanyeol joined.

                “Nonsense. What are you saying?” Jongin replied removing Baekhyun’s arm from his shoulder. “Where are the others?” He turned around and spot them. He waved his hand and beamed.

               “You three” Junmyeon pointed at the beagle line of their group. “Its early in the morning and you’re so hyper and loud already.”

               “Where’s your pretty cousin, Kkamjong?” Sehun giddily asked. Jongin didn’t had the chance to answer when they heard your voice not far from them. All their heads turned to your direction.

               “Are you sure they aren’t dating?” Tao asked out of curiosity. “They are pretty close.”

               “We are pretty closed too!” Chanyeol protested.

               “Yah Park Chanyeol keep your voice down.” Kyungsoo scolded the taller guy.

               “I don’t care.” Sticking out his tongue before running towards you when he reached you, he gave you a bear hug. “Princess! Good morning!”

               “Hyung, wait for me!” The young ones followed suit leaving Kyungsoo, Junmyeon, Yixing, LuHan and Minseok behind. They were the least noisy in the group and not to mention they were still pretty sleepy.

               “Are you sure they aren’t dating?” Minseok repeated the question of Tao earlier. They were now inside of the campus, heading towards the building.

               “We heard it from the two, they said they were not.” Lu Han stared at your figure before shifting his eyes to Kris. “But I’m not satisfied with their answers. Look at them!”

               Junmyeon turned his head to the doe-eyes guy. “What do you mean?”

               “They way they talk and stare at each other. Lei is pretty close with everyone in our group, yes. Hence there’s something sparking between them.” Luhan started to explain his theory. “Don’t you notice it?”

               Junmyeon tapped his chin and give it a thought. “I do agree on that. I admit Kris can be one of the best candidate to becomes Lei’s boyfriend.”

               “What do you think, Yixing?” Minseok turned to the dimple guy who was silent and just listening to their conversation.

               “I think Leijin is a great girl.” Yixing smiled. “Its not hard to like her. She’s nice, outgoing, smart, caring... a perfect girl that every guy dreams to have. Her looks is also a bonus.” Three paired of eyes blink at the dimple guy. They were expecting for a different answer.

               “I was asking about their relationship.” Minseok mumbled. “Though I do agree what you had said.”

               “I admit I had a crush on her when I first saw her. Too bad she’s reserved.” Luhan blurted out. When he realized what he had said, his cheeks heated up, he wasn’t expecting to say that.

               “Oh, I thought I was the only one!” Xiumin confessed.

               “You guys had a crush on her?” Junmyeon raised a brow.

               “What? Like you guys didn’t had a thing for her when you first saw her. I admit her radiance is too bright to be ignored.” The doe eyes explained furthermore.

               Junmyeon let out a sigh, “To be honest, all of us had a thing for her at first. All thanks to his cousin we can’t make a move and Lei wasn’t interested at all.” A kind smile lingered on his lips. “Hence we still admire her in every way, the difference is that we treat her like a little sister now.”

               The three transferred student nodded their head, understanding the pale guy’s explanation. It was true that most of the guys in the group tried make a move to you. They even confessed their feelings for you. In the end you reject their confession, in a nice way. You like them, yes, but not in a romantic way. Everyone thought it will be awkward after the confession. They thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter