ten

The Last Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Sehun was waiting for Chanyeol outside of the bathroom when someone bumped to him making the both of them stumbled backwards and fell on the floor. He groaned and stood up was about to offer the girl's a hand when she suddenly stood and run away from him. The random girl didn't even apologize to him.

               "What a rude person" he hissed rubbing his .

               "Hun, what's wrong?" Chanyeol, who just came out from the restroom tapped the younger one's shoulder. The older one saw the glare in the younger one's eyes.

               Sehun heaved a sigh. "Some girl was in a hurry and bumped into me." Rolling his eyes he shoved his hands in his pants' pocket. "Lets go the others might be waiting for their drinks."

               They started to made their way to the field when the taller guy asked another question. "A girl?" Sehun only nodded his head as an answer. "Odd, every girl will apologize to almighty Oh Sehun. Guess not all." He chuckled. "Do you still remember her face?"

               Now that Chanyeol asked it, Sehun only take a glimpsed on her face. The scene was fast to roll and he didn't have time to stared at the girl's features. Hence when he sees that girl again he's sure he will recognize her. "I bet she doesn't go to this school. She is wearing some casual clothes."

               Chanyeol was about to ask again when he saw you walking towards them. "Lei!" He jogged towards with a big smile plastered on his face. He was about to tackled you with a bear hug like he always do but he restrain himself from doing so when he remembered what Baekhyun said to him earlier. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol reached out his hand and remove the leaf that was tangled with your hair. "School garden again?

               They know you love to hang out in the school garden.

               You showed your usual sweet smile to him and nodded your head. "Of course. Why will I not be okay?"

               "You look gloomy earlier" Sehun joined the conversation. "Did you sleep late again?"

               "Ah yes. I did." It was not a lie. You did slept late last night and it add up to your grumpiness. "But I'm okay"

               Sehun and Chanyeol nodded, not knowing the real reason or asking any further. One of them suddenly noticed the drink you were holding before asking you where you bought it. Since the near branch of the Starbucks is few blocks away from your school and students are not allowed to go out of the campus until classes are over.

               "I'm the one who bought it" the giant suddenly popped out somewhere. "Hey whats up?" he greeted his friends in English.

               "Where were you? The guys are looking for you earlier." Chanyeol asked. "And why does your hair looks like a bird's nest. More like a after--hair." He snickered.

               That messy of Kris is the result of you playing and twirling it earlier when he was asleep on your lap.

               "I  went out to buy her craving and needs." Kris pointed at you making your cheeks turned pink, thinking the things he bought.

               "What kind of needs?" Sehun asked.

               "You know girls when-" you covered his mouth for him to not to talk further. Chanyeol and Sehun notices how fluster you were.

               "There you are! We were waiting for all of you-" you heard a familiar voice, it was your cousin, Jongin. "Oh Lei, you're here t- omo. Blood!" He pointed.

               Four of you, looked down where your cousin is pointing. And boom, it is blood on your skirt. Flustered, you excused yourself and dashed to the ladies restroom.

               The five guys' eyes followed your running figure. When you went inside of the restroom no one talked. They were preoccupied with their own thoughts, wondering what happened to you. Jongin was about to follow when Kris held his arm.

               "She can do it by herself." The tallest guy said.

               "By herself?! There was freaking blood on her thighs." Jongin was in panicked mood. Of course, he will be panicking, he saw a blood. But for Kris, there was nothing to be panicked. It was normal right, when your pad is full?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter