eighteen

The Last Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               The plan was eat around the city however you ended up at someone’s house. Not just a house but a mansion located in Gangnam. One of the street in Korea that fills with rich citizens.

               Junmyeon’s parents were at home when you arrived at his place. All of you greeted them with respect. Greeting them with a bow before hugging his mother.

               “My Leijin came to visit me” Mrs. Kim embraced you. She’s very fond of you. She doesn’t have any daughter and only two sons. Not to mention your bubbly personality which make her to love you more. Her mood will lighten up whenever you visit or whenever they see you.

               “Honey, she’s also came for me.” Mr. Kim interject as the older man broke the hug and embraced you.

               You emit a chuckle before returning the hug. “How are you uncle?”

               “The fatigued left my body when I saw my daughter.” The old man mirth, ruffling your hair. The Kims certainly love to have you around.

               “Oh and who are these handsome gentlemen? I don’t believe we have met before?” At last the old woman noticed the new faces in the group.

               “Eomma, these guys are our friends from China. The one I mentioned you before.” Junmyeong informed his mother.

               “Luhan” the old man took notice of Luhan and shook his hand with the younger guy. “You father didn’t mention anything about you coming here in Seoul.”

               “Well he is a quite busy man, uncle.” Luhan’s father is also a business man which made the old man know him. Junmyeon and Luhan had met at several business galas before.

               “And you” the old man gestured to Minseok and Jongdae. “I don’t recall where I have seen you but you two are familiar to me.” In your circle of friends most of their parents are into business. In conclusion some of them had known each other before entering in the same competition in China.

               Junmyeon introduced his friends to his parents, informing them little details about their family backgrounds.

 

* * *

 

               After informing your mom about staying over the night in Kim’s residence, Junmyeon’s mother to prepare the food. You weren’t planning to stay over albeit the old woman was persistent for you to stay the night. It wasn’t the first time to spend the night at their house. All of your parents have no problem about you sleeping in their house since they know that the Kims are benevolent people.

               “Jin,” you turned to the old woman who called you. “I’d prepared your clothes. You’ll be staying at the same room.”

               “Clothes?” you were confused. You don’t remember having clothes with you.

               “Eomma bought some clothes for you incase you’ll be staying for the night. Thats how she likes you.” Junmyeon explained.

               “Correction son, I love her” the old lady grinned at you. Junmyeon strolled to his friends after laughing at his mother’s childishness.

               “A-auntie, you didn’t have to..” you bashfully said. Now you know the reason why she didn’t let you go home and grab some clothes because she had bought you some.

               “Oh dear” she inwardly laughed before patting your head. “You don’t have to be shy besides I quite enjoyed it shopping for my daughter.”

               “Your mom really loves her huh?” Yifan nudged Junmyeon’s side.

               “I think she loves Leijin more than you and your older brother.” Jongdae teased before laughing.

               Junmyeon rolled his eyes. “If you only knew. They wanted to adopt Leijin when I introduced her to them.”

               “Really?” Sehun joined. “My parents were thinking the same thing.” Both of them laughed at their parents’ silliness.

               “Oh please. My mom wanted me to marry Lei” Baekhyun exclaimed. Yifan coughed out, flabbergast at what his friend had said. “But I couldn’t because she-“

               “Rejected you?” Jongin chortled.

               The older one glared at him before he whack the back of his head. “I was about to say she’s like my little sister you moron.”

               “Wow!” Luhan was astounded. “So all of your parents loves her?”

               “Who wouldn’t?” Minseok chuckled. “Leijin has this unique charm inside out.”

               “I would to love her to introduce to my parents!” Tao said giddily. “I don’t have any siblings and they wanted to have a daughter and I-”

               “You always gave them tons of headaches?” Jongdae butted in, who was listening to their conversation made the panda looking guy.

                Everyone laughed and kept on teasing the panda looking guy.

 

               Yifan diverted his gaze towards you. You were laughing along with Junmyeon’s mother as you grill the meat you guys had bought in the market earlier.

               ‘Who wouldn’t love that girl? She’s full of charms that you’ll be in deep enchantment wanting to know her more.’ Yifan smiled to himself as he gazed at you.

               Feeling someone has been staring at you, you whipped your head to that person. Cheeks had been tinted with the color of pink as your eyes locked with that certain person. Slightly bowing your head at him despite of being shy all of the sudden.

               The blonde guy chortled at responded earning a look around him.

               “Are you okay hyung?” Yixing asked. The blonde guy responded by nodding his head before taking a sip of his soda.

               “He’s really weird at times. He creeps me out at some point.” Baekhyun laughed earning a smacked from the blonde guy.

               “Children!” The woman of the house called their attentions. “The food wouldn’t cooked it self if keep on chatting there.”

               Only you, Kyungsoo, Yixing and Chanyeol were the only one who were prepar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter