Who's could the transfer student be?

Expect the Unexpected

On the next day, you prepared all your stuffs including yourself before going to school. You took a small breakfast and run to school.

--------------------------

When class started and your teacher came in. She announced something to the whole class.

"Hey class, tomorrow I want you all to behave well as we will all be welcoming a new student here in school. He's a boy and well he didn't say much about his background but we'll find out soon when he comes here tomorrow." Their teacher said and all of a sudden that made you think. *Mhmm who could that be..heh why do I even care. Go back to work*. You said in your mind while slapping your cheeks.

After class was finished you went to pick your friend Moonjung up from her class. 

--------

"There's going to be a new student here tomorrow." You told her.

"Jinja?! Nugu?(Really?! Who?)" Moonjung asked in curiousity

"Molla...and who knows? But the teacher said he's a guy and he didn't say anything about his background. Weird eh?"You answered.

"Why? Are you interested to know more about him? Oohh.."Moonjung nudged her arms and started teasing you and meanwhile you were just blinking your eyes on her setting up a poker face having no idea what she's talking about.

"Uhh okay ._. .. but no thanks." You said while both of you are walking in the hallways.

"Anyways, you know that Woohyun guy along with his buddies last night?" Moojung asked.

"Yeah...what about it?" You raised a brow.

"Nothing. I just find him sorta cute dont you think so?" Moonjung started day dreaming.

"Hmm like I said I can't tell if a guy's cute or not. I dont even care haha! But one thing I know is that my best friend here which is you is very adorable." You pinched her cheeks and laughed.

"Aigoo im asking you a serious question." Moonjung pouted.

"Well im answering you seriously." You winked and walked ahead of her.

"Yah! wait for me!" Moonjung called and finaly caught up on you.

--------------------------

Finally on the next day when everyone got in the class everyone was curious in who could be that new student.

Suddenly the teacher came inside with someone behind her.

"Class here he is, lets give a warm welcome to...umm Would you mind introducing yourself please?" The teacher insisted with a smile.

"Anneyeong! Cho neun L imnida. I cant tell which school I came from because I was told not to say it to anyone so forgive me for that and I hope everyone understands about it." L bowed infront of everyone. All girls started murmuring to each other in how cute and handsome he is.

*Wait isn't he the guy from that other night o_O It can't be e__e; why is he? Is he following  me around. Stalker* You thought while widdening your eyes and looking around so he wouldn't notice you but then the teacher pointed out an empty seat right next to you. L walked towards that direction and goes to sit in that vacant chair. You swallowed your throat and felt awkward inside. You feel like his eyes are on you. You slowly turned your head on his direction. He suddenly turned towards your direction too so you both caught each others eyes.

 

You quickly looked away with widened eyes still. *Oh shoot! ><...Tch this guy he looks like he got something on his mind.*

When the teacher called you, you finally snapped out of your thoughts and answered what the teacher is asking you about the lesson and luckily you were able to answer it right. You sighed in relief.

----------------------------

At home

"Umma! Dongsaeng! I'm home!"You called out and took your shoes off and went straight in the dining room.

"Welcome home sweetie, lets eat together." You mom said and patted the chair next to her for you. You pulled out the chair and sat.

"So how was school?"Your young sister named Jihae asked.

"It was fine. Same old same old nothing really new except that there was this new student that transferred in our school." You answered while chewing your food.

"I see..is he a guy or a girl?" Jihae asked.

*Oh for goodness sake why is everyone asking me their gender -_-;*

"Boy." I said with a cold tone.

"What's his name?"Your umma asked.

"He said his name is L. Unique eh? Reminds me of that anime deathnote. He must've gotten it there haha!" You laughed while chewing the rice.

"L?!?! From the Wooliment Highschool?!" Jihae gasped.

"Why do you look so surprised? And I dont know he didn't tell anything about that he said he'd rather keep his background to hiself for he was ordered not to tell anyone." You said.

"Omg you've gotta be kidding me, I probably know more about him. He's known to be an eye candy of Wooliment highschool along with s named Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Hoya." Jihae said. When you heard the name 'Woohyun' you suddenly became shocked.

"How do you know so much about this?"You asked raising a brow full of curiousity.

"Well I have this friend going there and she talks to me about it. A lot of girls go nuts in them. And oh L's real name is Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo." Jihae said. At that time you repeated that name on your head. *Kim Myungsoo..mhmm*.