Unexpected First Day

Expect the Unexpected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG7HM0BNUlQ- (Kim Seulki -You wake me up)

Summer Vacation ended and its time for students to be back in school. Majority of students are whining for that fact while for you it was such a blessed day. You love studying so much and never hated being given loads of homeworks. You're an optimistic student and even if life have been always tough for you, you always manage to find a way to carry them out.

----------------------

 

"Minhae!!!" Your friend Moonjung called. As you turned back to know who's calling you she suddenly glomped at you and hugged you tightly.

"You look very hyper today missy." You chuckled as you hugged her back.

"I miss you!!! It wasn't fun having a summer vacation in Japan without seeing you. I really miss your presence and I'm happy I'm back and I'm here being able to hug you again." Moonjung cried.

" Yah yah! Uljima(Dont cry) At least you're back safe and for sure you had so much fun in your vacation even if I wasn't there haha! But I have to admit I did wanna spend sometime with you when it was Summer Vacation. I miss you too like a lot." You nodded and smiled at her.

"I know you do and since we weren't able to spend sometime together. I have 2 free tickets later for the movie tonight, you wanna come with me?" Moonjung asked nudging her arms. You gave a thought about it.

"Well since it's the first day of school and I bet teachers wont be assigning us too much works then I guess its fine." You answered.

"YAAY!!! I'm excited. So uhh..we'll go together afterschool okay?" Moonjung said.

"Mhmm fine but I dont wanna be staying there for so long, after the movies we go home okay. It's not safe wandering around during night time." You said towards her.

"Don't worry after the movie we can finally go home and sleep at peace hehe."Moonjung assured.

" Great then." You smiled widely and both of you went straight to your classroom as soon as the bell rang.

After classes were over and lunch finally started. You and Moonjung headed outside and sits on the grass as you both took your  food for lunch out. 

"It's been a long time I haven't tasted Dukbokki." Moonjung said looking at your lunch.

"Oh then do you wanna have it?" You asked while offering your lunch to her.

" Nah I'll eat my own lunch. My mom might get mad at me for eating someone's lunch instead of eating mines." Moonjung shrugged and starts eating her own lunch.

"It's fine for me ya know. We could exchange lunch if you want to. I'll try to finish yours and try to finish mines." You insisted.

"Ohh that seems like a great idea...but you dont mind though right?" Moonjung asked again just to make sure you don't really mind.

"Nope, not at all." You smiled and took her hand to place your bento box on her hands.

"Gomawo Minhae-ah. You're the best bestest friend Ive ever had." Moonjung hugged you and started eating the food that you gave her.

You smiled at her and started eating hers too.

"Minhae-ah! umm can I ask you something?" Moonjung asked.

" What is it?" You replied.

"Umm I was wondering if you have a boyfriend yet." Moonjung answered while raising her eyebrow.

"Me? Have a boyfriend? Nuh-uh..boys are complicated to have around and I'm not really into relationships now." You said truthfully.

"Why not? I mean not all boys are difficult to have around. There might be boys around that can be pretty unique too and kind ya know. I mean you're all pretty, smart, hardworking...I bet a lot of guys have already asked you out." Moonjung said while glaring at you.

"You have no freakin' idea how many guys have asked me out but too bad I rejected each and everyone of them. I know I'm evil >:P Just not into relationships right now." You said while grinning.

"Aigoo this girl...yeahh you're evil haha but for me you're just as nice and unique and I believe that the right time will come and you'll have a boyfriend. Everyone deserves to have someone to love them." Moonjung said while munching on her food.

"I know that, well I dont really give a sheez about boys, I mean I have my family and friend which is you loving me and I'm satisfied about that." You thought.

"Aww I'm touched. But I meant someone who's going to love you more than anyone and who's going to treat you like his princess." Moonjung said. You had a poker face in that moment she said that. "Eh? Princess? eww that sounds so..e__e...I'd rather go back in my childhood days than to be a princess. Thats just childish like really. Not my type at all." You rounded your eyes.

"Pfft someday you'll see if you have one." Moonjung mumbled.

"I heard that and nopee." You stuck your tongue out and continued eating.

--------------------------------

When school finished you both changed in the washroom afterschool and went straight to the theatre to watch some movie.

"What are we going to watch?" You asked.
"I want something romantic." Moonjung answered. By the time she said that you felt like puking out.

*Seriously?! Romance movies? OTL I might just fall asleep in this movie.* You thought to yourself.

"Oh haha! Nice choice. But uhmm dont you want something thrilling or something that gives you chills in the spine hehe. You know what I mean." You suggested.

"Horror movies? I might have nightmares when I go home and wouldn't be able to sleep." Moonjung said and shrugged.

"Okay fine." You just agreed and tried not to complain about the movie she chooses.

--------------------

While watching the movie that your friend watched, you suddenly feel like going in the washroom so you excused yourself for a while.

"I'll just go in the washroom quick okay?"You excused yourself out of the theatre and ran in the washroom to wash your face in able to not fall asleep. After washing your face you walked out of the washroom and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Mianhae!!" You apologized immediately offering him a hand to help him up but then he didn't take her hand and stood up by himself. He was wearing a black suit with a cold serious face but it didn't scare you and instead if made you worried.

"Gwaenchana, it's my fault for not looking at my way." The guy said.

"Oh same here but yeah I'm sorry too, were you hurt?" You were worried that he might have fallen badly after you bumped into him.

"Just like what I said you dont need to worry about it I'm fine. Worry about yourself kay." He said in a cold tone.

"Well if you say so and oh gotta go!" You ran back to the theatre booth where you and Moonjung are watching.

"Did I take long?" You asked worriedly.

"Yeahh very long, you missed a lot of good scenes." Moonjung answered and shrugged.

"Im sorry, I just bumped into someone's way thats why I took long." You explained.

"Haha! That's fine I was just kidding you didn't really take long, in fact that was like only 50 sec. and who did you bumped into?" Moonjung asked.

"I dont know, I wasn't watching my steps and I was in a hurry because I might miss out the GOOD scenes hehe." You chuckled as your rub your nape.

"Oh I see, was it a guy o a girl?" Moonjung asked.

"Uhh..a guy?" You raised a brow. "Wae?" You raised a brow.

"Oooh nice, was he cute?" Moonjung asked with full curiosity in her eyes.

*Orz here we go again.*

"Uhh..I dont know...I dont even know which guy is cute and not cute. It's not like I even care." You rounded your eyes.

"Aishh this girl have no taste at guys at all." Moonjung mumbled and you just pouted and continued to watch the movie while eating popcorn.

After the movie you and your friend both went out of the theatre booth and was ready to go home and on your way home 2 guys blocked your way. You sensed something bad might happen especially if you and your friend go in separate ways.

One of the guys who looks drunk came near to you and carressed your hair.

"You look really lovely tonight, say you wanna..." Just before he finished his sentence and was about to kiss you, you clenched your fist and punched him directly in the face.

"Woahh you've got some strong fist there young lady wanna try me?" One of the drunk guys said.

"Sure if you say so but dont regret it." You used your death glare and prepared your knuckles. Soon as they run to you and before they can get you, you jumped and turn to kick their face and punch them until all of them were knocked down in the end. You finally turned around and thought everything was over but then the drunk guy that first approached you was holding a gun pointing towards Moonjung's head.

"You ! You beat all my men and as a payback. I'll pull this trigger and shoot your..."He was cut off again and this time a tall young and good looking guy along with 6 other boys approached the drunk guy pointing a gun to him at the back of his head.

 

"Shoot and I wont hesitate to pull this trigger too." The young good-looking guy said. You remembered his face back at the theatre, and suddenly a flashback occurred as you try to remember who the guy was. 

*Oh right he was the guy I bumped into. What's he doing here?* You asked yourself.

"And who are you?" The drunk guy asked while putting a light smirk and turned around. All of a sudden L pulled the trigger and and shoot, but then a water shot into his face and while he got himself fooled you kicked the gun away from the drunk dude and pulled your friend from his arms. 

The guys who defended you beated up the last drunk guy. He finally falls down the ground.

"Gomawo!" Moonjung said and bowed.

"Not a problem." One of them said.

"Uhmm may I know what's your name?"Moonjung asked and by the time she asked that question you facepalmed. 

*Dont tell me she's tryna..OTL nevermind -.-* You thought.

"Anneyeong! I'm Woohyun and its a pleasure to meet you." Woohyun introduced and kissed Moonjung's hands.

"Oh uhh..I'm Moonjung hehe thanks again for the help. Me and my friend should owe you." Moonjung blushed and tries to cover her red face when Woohyun kissed her hands. 

"No no you dont owe us anything so dont worry, were glad to help. And woahh you've got a strong friend there, you're lucky you have her right now. Whats your name?" Woohyun turned to you and asked you whats your name. You coughed and before telling him you name you asked. "And why do you wanna know my name?" 

"Oh her name is Jung Minhae." Moonjung answered for you. 

*Omg she's totally out of her mind -__-; she's such an easy girl. Lemme pull her off now and go home. I wanna get some sleep. We needa be early tomorrow.*

"Oh hey nice to meet you Minhae!" Woohyun waved and greeted and so did the other members. You grinned and pulled Moonjung's hands.

"Needa go! Bye! hehe" You said and ranoff with your friend.

----------------

"I have to admit she's really something eh?" Woohyung rubbed his chin and nodded.

"Tchh yeah right." L smirked as his rounded his eyes.

"What? it's true though right?" Woohyun asked as he looked at everyone but everyone just did the same expression as L. 

 

 

A/N: Aye readers! Right now I can see I only have one subsrciber. I want you to tell your friends to read and subscribe to my story xD. Heh I know the first chap might be boring well First scene is mostly boring LOL but dont worry lots of excitement will happen. So please wait for the next update. :)