Temper Loss

Expect the Unexpected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEapwkOB36I&list=PL1023DB950DA55CED- (Kaichou wa maid sama soundtrack)

 

*Kim Myungsoo* You thought once again.

You were walking around the hallways during lunch time and suddenly you saw two people near the staircase, you tip-toed and walked slowly trying not to make a single noise through your footsteps. You tried to squint your eyes to see who are those people in the stair case and you noticed it was one of your classmate and *MYUNGSOO* you thought.

*Are they dating?* You thought while eavesdropping through their conversation.

"L oppa! I ..I like you..will you be willing to accept me as your girlfriend?" The girl bit her lips as she confessed to him in a shy and nervous tone trying to hide her blushing face.

"Ah mian...but I'm not interested in going through relationships. Find someone instead and sorry if I ain't the right guy you think I am." L answered in a cold and annoyed tone while keeping both of his hands inside his pocket and started going down the stairs.

All of a sudden the girl that confessed to him started whining and weeping. I have to admit I felt sorry for the girl so I came up infront of Myungsoo and gave him a cold stare.

"What are you staring at?" Myungsoo asked raising a brow at you.

"I saw you made that girl cried." I answered without getting scared of his expressions.

"So? Does it look like I care?" Myungsoo answered and you gasped.

"Woah there..the girl confessed nicely to you...so therefore you should reject her in a proper manner Mister. I'm not gonna let you easily off the hook without apoloziging to her properly arasso?" I demanded.

"Can you just mind your own business...if you want you can say sorry for her...I dont think Im at fault in this anyways. She's the one who confessed and its her fault for not thinking that Im not the kind of easy guy she thinks and besides I said sorry to her." Myungsoo explained.

"But still...there's nothing wrong in confessing to someone and being honest about your feelings. Say sorry then for making her cry." You said back.

"Well then seems like you know what to do...why dont you do it for me then? I really hate seeing girls cry. It makes me feel really annoyed." Myungsoo walked past you.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going? We ain't finish yet and just like I said I wont let you off so easily until you apologize remember." You turned back to his direction and crossed your arms.

"Im going to class now and oh you should too, if you dont wanna get in trouble." Myungsoo smirked and rounded his eyes at you.

"Well then you leave me no choice." You glared at him

*huh?* He thought.

You suddenly ran to him and called him, "MYUNGSOO! YOU BASTARD!" You grabbed him by the collar and punched his face so hard making him fall down the ground.

"Dont expect for an apology, you deserve it." You blew your bangs up and didn't bother helping him.

*Did she just punch me?! o.O and weird how she just called me by my real name. Bet she knows me. I guess everyone does.*. Myungsoo touched his bleeding lips and it with a slight smirk on his face.

He stood up and acted as if he didn't care and finally walked back to class.

You were not at the mood that time during class and seeing L's face makes you really pissed.