Worst Rejection

Expect the Unexpected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NGYBfLnnLc- (CNBLUE- Hey You )

Your leg was slightly feeling perfectly fine now but still kinda hurts. By the time you finished dressed up into your uniform you went outside your house, you found a familiar black car infront of your porch. You scratched your head all of a sudden. *Myungsoo?*. You thought and you looked around for him.

"Yah!" Myungsoo called for you. You finally saw him who was just in your right side leaning his elbows on top of the bricks surrounding your gate. 

"What are you doing here now? Dont tell me.." He cut you off all of a sudden.

"Yeah I was waiting for you but dont worry I didn't stay up all night last night just to wait for you to wake up. I just came now. Now get in if you dont wanna get late." Myungsoo demanded.

"Why should I? I have a leg to walk okay so thank you for the offer but I dont want to." You stepped out from your house and started walking. Myungsoo got into his car and started driving, following you and yelling.."Get in I said! Dont be such a stubborn girl. What if something happens to you again?!" Myungsoo scowled.

"Why do you even care about me? I'm prefectly fine I told you.. are you deaf?! I dont need your help okay." You turned around and walked again. This time Myungsoo got off his car and quickly ran to you and grabbed your arms.

"Yah! Let me go!!!" You struggled taking your hands off from his tight grip. He didn't let you go no matter how hard she tried getting off from your grip. He didn't have a choice but to carry you again in bridal style. You demanded him to put you down while swinging your foot up and down.

"What if I say no?" Myungsoo stuck his tongue out and put her down the car's seat and put her belts on for her. "Dont you dare get away again or else I'll do something worse than this." Myungsoo warned and you gulped and widened your eyes. You were annoyed at him and feel like punching him.

At school

When you reach school you both went in your class. You sat down in a not amused way and blew your bangs off from your face to avoid hitting your eyes. Myungsoo acted like nothing happened. He walked in the classroom heading to his seat normally. You watched him as he sat down and you scoffed. *How can this kid act as if nothing happened?* You thought and rounded your eyes.

During math class your teacher reminded you about the upcoming math competition. With all your mood bad whenever Myungsoo is around, you feel like raging. *I've never feel this mad before. Urgghh...why do I act such a  super when he's around me -_- but then later on regret it." You facepalmed and sighed.

After class was done you went to Moonjung to eat lunch with her just like the usual days.

"Yah! Is there something bothering you? You seem so down today?" Moonjung asked you.

"Ah...nothing dont mind it. Probably because of stress...i've got a lot of works to do. Plus im getting ready for the math competition. I'm really determined to win that competition." You faked a smile as your rubbed your nape feeling confused inside.

"So about the loud noise that I heard when I called you. What was that?" Moonjung glared at me and nudged me.

"Uh..uh..um..I told you I was at home listening to loud news about whats going on with the wor.."Moonjung suddenly cuts you off.

"Please tell me the truth. Dont you trust me?" Moonjung used her aegyo against you as she pleaded.

"Uhh please dont do that I will but dont do.."She cuts you off. "Yeah yeah arasso just tell me." Moonjung demanded.

"You know Myungsoo..or L I should say. I'm always mean when Im around him and then regrets it later. It's just confusing, you wouldn't understand me." You explained and nodded.

"Go on..." Moonjung smiled as she holds your hands waiting for your other explanations.

"He's just...really annoying since the beginning but then he seems kind. He just happens to annoy me a lot and I hate it. I went in the mall on weekends after I finished studying. I didn't expect to see Myungsoo and the rest of his friends. Woohyun was in it too." You nodded and looked at Moonjung.

"JINJA?! OMG I Should've been there why didn't you tell me earlier?" Moonjung pouted.

"Well its a good thing I didn't cause then you might not be able to keep calm and it'll be embarrassing. Well I was following them to gather infos about them. They're kind of mysterious you know and Im curious to see the real them. They ain't that bad, I was almost caught by that tall dude." You shrugged.

"But still, you could've told me. Stalker..." Moonjung crossed her arms and glared at you shrugging her head.

"Whatever. I didn't take long though I went hom after that." You said lastly and you both ate your lunch.

--------------------------------------------

In the Hallway

Your POV

I was walking in the hallway after lunch. Moonjung already went to her classroom and while Im still here walking like an idiot since my foot still kind of hurts from yesterday's happening. I suddenly wonder what that jerk is doing, he's probably had enough of me. 

"Minhye!!!" Someone called my name and as I turned back it was one of my classmate.

"Oh neh?" I asked.

"Uhmm I just want to tell you something if you dont mind." Wooyoung said while biting his lips.

"Oh sure, I have time, what is it that you want to tell me anyways?" I smiled and asked him.

He held and lifted my hands as he kissed the top of it gently and knelt down on the ground. 

"I well...I really like you Minhye since the start. There's no reason why, I just like you the way you act, the way your smart and the way you handle things. Basically I like everything about you. You're one of a kind girl so will you be my girlfriend?" Wooyoung confessed. I widened my eyes as was speechless about the whole thing. I barely even know the guy so how can I respond to a yes.

"No Im sorry." I sighed and shrugged as I pulled my hands off from him.

"Wae? Is there something wrong? You don't need to answer me now. Take your time." Wooyoung smiled.

"No, I mean...I can't be your girlfriend and I'm definitely not the right person. I'm not really interested in having a boyfriend so I..." He cut me off.

"Why dont you give it a chance?! You're so stiff and so cold. You need to experience life from the outside box not just do s in school. You're so smart and all but then sadly you dont want to have love life." Wooyoung suddenly spilled out. 

By the time he said that...I didn't know how to feel or how am I suppose to feel. I was mad and upset at the same time. 

I also noticed that everyone was looking at us from the halls and.....MYUNGSOO he was leaning near the door while watching us too.

"Minhye! Answer me!" Wooyoung demanded.

"I cant! Don't you understand that? and what does my cleverness have to do with having a love life and all. I think my decision is right for saying No, tsk...this is the reason why I don't wanna get involved in relations! You dont even know much about me so how can you just confess. People think of me as smart , teacher's pet and all...but they don't know my damn life outside the box so dont judge by what you see about me here in school." I answered back.

"Poor you, you're smart and very gorgeous indeed but you're cold hearted. You'll regret rejecting me especially infront of everyone." Wooyoung smirked.

"Keep dreaming and thanks for the compliment." I sarcastically said and rolled your eyes walking away but Wooyoung didn't let you go so fast. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me against him trying to kiss me but I punched his face before he could.

"Don't you understand my answer is no and never. Don't make me hurt your more because like you said I'm not nice at all especially to people who are forceful....and oh...about the thing you said that I'll regret not answering you. You're wrong..maybe you're the one who's going to regret it....regret asking me out, trying to kiss me infront of people." I added.

"Ooooh I'm scared. Tsk and me? regret it? We'll see about that." Wooyoung smirked and wiped his blood off his lips as he walked off.

All the students were still looking at us. I stood there, speechless and mad for what just happened. I heard girls mumbling behind my back and saying things like, "She's a guy hater anyways. Wooyoung is so stupid for confessing to a girl like her." I dont really care, it's not like this is the first rejection i've did to someone. Geez why are guys so stubborn?

I facepalmed and ranaway. I'm sure Myungsoo is also very disapponinted at me. Wait....why am I even thinking about him? 

I grabbed my stuffs in my locker and shove them inside my bag and walked out from school. I sighed to myself and considered the rejection the worst rejection ever.

Myungsoo's POV:

I saw everything that happened. I dont know why but somehow I feel relieved Minhye rejected the dude. I can tell he wouldn't fit for her type anyways plus he's more of a jerk than me. It's unique and rare seeing  a girl punch a guy instead of crying and reacting so much about the situation. Minhye sure is something and it makes me curious. Makes me eager to know more about her personality. 

 

A/N: Sorry guys for the long update, I was on hiatus basically :( and I had so much things to study and review. But gladly im back now and will keep updating ^_^.  Please dont unsubscribe okay T^T or else you'll miss out good parts from this story. Plus :DD i asked for a trailer for this story from Summer Breeze Trailer Shop.  Check it out!