Worst Day Ever

Expect the Unexpected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6cIE-nHCz4- (Infinite-Feel so Bad)

 

Days passed until the new Top 5 students in class were announced.

Honor All

1.Kim L- 98.70

2.Jung Minhae- 98.55

3.Choi Minsook-96.09

4.Lee Jonghyun- 95.00

5.Park Taegoon- 92.58

 

As soon as you saw your name on Top 5 list your jaw dropped wide open. You thought that there was something wrong on the Top 5 List. *How can this be?! It cant be!!! My grade didn't drop did it?!asdfgghjkl noo! Omg I need to beat that Myungsoo in the list. I swear he might be cheating or something -_-; Or maybe the teacher switched our marks. Thats it! I shall ask the teacher.*

You came up to the teacher and confronted her about it.

"Mrs.Chae!" You called.

"What's it Minhae?" Mrs. Chae asked.

"Well umm about the Top 5. I don't really believe I shall be the Top 2. Maybe there was some mistake you know." You said biting your lips.

"Well everything in the Top 5 list is accurately right. We even re-checked it and everything was just fine." Mrs. Chae said.

"But this just happened all of a sudden. How can a tranfer student just beat me like that? Maybe he's cheating especially since he's sitting beside me." You try to find ways to make her think there's something really wrong with the Top 5 list because until now you couldn't believe it.

"He's not cheating for your information Mrs.Jung Minhae. I checked all of his works and its different compared to yours. You may both be smart but have same answers but that doesn't mean you or him is cheating. You know I keep an eye to my students whenever you have exams and I see him well focused and serious in his paper." Mrs. Chae explained.

*Oh then well I guess I just need to accept that hard fact he really did beat me -.-* You said to yourself.

-------------------------

"What?! That L dude beat you in that Top 5?" Moonjung gasped.

"Yeah.I don't wanna hear it anymore, it just brings my mood down. This time I need to focus well." You promised yourself.

"Aigoo...I envy you students who are smart. How do you even do that?! I can't even do what you do. It must be tough." Moonjung sighed and pouted.

"It's alright, if you concentrate well more and promise yourself you're going to do well then study and strive hard. I'm not actually doing this for myself...I'm doing this for my family so I can receive a scholarship,  right now me and my family are being buried by credits and debts. I made a promise to my mom that I'm going to finish my studies." You explained.

"Aww I can always lend you money you know. My family is rich they can help you." Moonjung patted your shoulders.

"Nah its fine. I dont wanna keep relying on others. I wanna do this by myself and learn how to carry on no matter what." You nodded with belief and trust.

-----------------------

Back in your classroom:

"Class! I need to announce something and I will only need 2 people to participate in it." Mrs. Chae said.

"Those people who were listed in the Top 5 list Congratulations to them. As you all know there was this Math competition getting offered in our school and only 4th yearhighschool can participate in it and like I said we only should choose 2 people in our class that's smart that should join." Mrs. Chae said.

"MISS!!!" The student raised his hand.

"I would want L and Minhae to participate in it. Theyre both the smartest students here in school for sure out school will receive an award for that. Dont you think so?" The boy asked.

At that moment he said you widened your eyes and looked at Myungsoo who was right next to you whose his jaw dropped open too.

"Aigoo sonsaengnim(teacher) Not me..you can pick another student if you want to. I mean Minsook is also smart right? and the rest of the students who are next in my rank are also smart." You tried making an excuse.

The whole class had an argument about it and you and Myungsoo were just there feeling annoyed. Finally after several minutes the students have came up with their choice of who should join the competition. You cleared your throat.

"L and Minhae!!!" All that class shouted. You facepalmed *Oh boy*, you slapped the book in your face.

"Heard that L and Minhae? You'll be participating in it so goodluck. I'll give you the notes to study for it and if possible if you two start interacting with each other and helping each other on what to do." Mrs. Chae ordered.

"Deh Songsaengnim." You agreed and looked at Myungsoo. He looked back at you and rounded his eyes again.

*This kid is really getting on my nerves*,you hissed inside.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

In all of the people I must partner up with why her? I still can't forget what she did to me. Aish this girl.

The competition will start next week so me and Minhae should work out on this already. It's not my thing studying like this I mean I just wing it out, I dont know for Minhae though.

I can tell Minhae is really pissed, well she ain't alone I'm also pissed but I dont really care. 

"You and Minhae shall be working it out afterschool or if you have spare time like during weekends you know. If you both win the competition, you'll be able to win scholarship plus money costing 200,000 won." Mrs. Chae explained. Wow not bad and not really an interesting price either.

--------------

"Myungsoo!!! You better tell us which school you're attending." Sunggyu hyung demanded on the phone.

"Nuh-uh hyung, dont worry I'm doing fine here, it's peaceful here and I dont want our fangirls finding out im here or else they'll go insane again and this school vs my used to  be school might have war." I said while rubbing my forehead.

"You better be fine there oh well hyung and Sungjong here just misses you." Sunggyu said on the phone.

"Tell em' I miss them too and if I ain't really busy I dont mind spending my time with all of you." I nodded and laughed.

"Anyways, tell me about that school besides it being peaceful." Sunggy said.

"Umm well I dont know how else you describe it, I'm just satisfied where I am right now. I haven't really made friends with others but I sure do know one person here and she's really really unique and bad . For some reason I feel like 've met her somewhere already." I thought.

"Oh interesting, do you like her already?" Sunggyu asked.
"Seriously?! Like her? I'd rather fail school than going out with her. She's really dangerous, she punched me in the face." I admitted to him with embarrassment.

"Woahh! Seriously?! That's tough man, feel bad for you hahaha!" Sunggyu laughed at the phone.

" Hyung! Don't laugh at me. It ain't funny." I yelled.

"Aigoo L, Mian haha just cant help laughing. She sure is one of a kind eh?" Sunggyu said.

*Mhmmm I think so too* I thought and suddenly snapped out of it.

---------------------------------

You're POV:

Urghh worse day ever, in all people why me?! GO DIE IN A HOLE KIM MYUNGSOO!!! -_- gahh! I hate you forever this is possibly the worst day ever geez. I dont have a choice but in the other hand I need to do this and win to get the prize, I'll need the money for our living. I'll need to endure the awkwardness with Myungsoo.  And You know what I can just do it by myself but the teacher will deduct my grades if me and Myungsoo don't work out together as a team. 

"Hey Minhae-ah!" MoonJung called.

"Oh Moonjung," I looked back at her.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Bad like really bad," I admitted.

"What happened again?" Moonjung asked while crossing her arms.

"That Myungsoo guy I need to partner up with him in the math competition." I answered.

"So what about it? What's the problem with your partner?" Moonjung rubbed her nape.

"Well uh first he's a heartbreaker..."Moonjung suddenly cut me off.

"Mwoh? Speaking of heartbreaker...He broke your heart?!?!" Moonjung gasped.

* ._. eh??? *I facepalmed.

"No man! Long story but that's not what Im tryna explain here. I dont wanna partner up with him due to his bad personality. Don't you know I went down to 2nd place for the first time because of him. I wanna find out if he's cheating or not, no one could just beat me up like that." I said while raising the tone of my voice.

"Now now calm down there, you can't always be in Top, I mean we all know you're smart but you're not the only smart person out there, some people can have a capability of beating you, and though you're just 2nd place you're still smart. No matter what place you end up you'll always be the intelligent little Minhae for me and for most of the students here, I can see you studying hard and focusing a lot, but our knowledge our different and maybe some people tend to have more strong memory and wiser minds you know. If they cheat, they wouldn't end up in Top1 you know. Who the heck will end up in Top 1 when he cheats. It's impossible." Moonjung explained while comforting me. All the words she said were exactly right. Probably I'm just being sensitive for being with Myungsoo afterall. And maybe he didn't really mean to hurt the girl's heart but still he acted kinda mean that time so I couldn't control myself. Should I say sorry to him even if it's not my thing at all. 

"Thanks Moonjung-ah I'm speechless of what you just said. Thanks for those wise words." I smiled and hugged her.

"You're always welcome little Minhae-ah." She laughed and stuck her tongue out.

"YAH! I'm not little anymore alright?!" I glared at her and pouted.

"Hahaha! I love your expression." She teased.

 

 

A/N: OMG finally Myungsoo's teaser ver of Man In Love came up >_< Ive been waiting for it asgnjsngjksngsg my feels <3 Im so speechless. Why does he have to be so damn perfect like no matter what. Im so happy and overwhelmed. And oh guys sorry if I always make them fight LOL but later on who knows they might start liking each other (; just wait a little more. kekeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=215v3UzkTPw&list=FLdzXSux7OnRD1Cml-DQ416Q