Moonjung's Secret and an Unexpecting moment

Expect the Unexpected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDoj6WByTw- B1A4 - Remember

You've been always calling Moonjung and whenever she answers she would always say bye immediately and has to do something. *Seriously, what's up with the girl? Lately she doesn't seem interested in what were talking about. I don't mean to bore her.* You rubbed your nape asking yourself.

The home phone suddenly rang and you almost jumped out from your bed. 

"Geez! That was hella loud." You touched your heart that started pounding faster. You answered the phone.

"Yeobeoseyo!" You greeted politely with sarcasm after it shocked you that you almost fell off from your bed.
"Minhye! This is Myungsoo. I just wanna ask what you up to now?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nothing, studying for a huge exam, like a really huge one." You nodded and lied.

"I dont remember a teacher saying we have a huge exam." Myungsoo said starting to sound suspicious now.

"Listen, I gotta go now okay, just call me later." You hang up on the phone and didn't wait for his response. 

You jumped out from bed and decided to see what and how Moonjung was doing cause you don't see each other lately anymore and you noticed she doesn't give you a text or call so you realized there was something wrong. You walked off from your house and rode a taxi to get to her place. 

*I really wonder what that girl is doing...I sense she's hiding something from me...hmm..* You carressed your face down.

After you reached the street in where she lives...you quickly ran behind the trees. You were spying on her house and waiting for her to come out. You waited for an hour and your eyes was about to close but then all of a sudden you saw two people walking. You recognized Moonjung and the guy she's with was a bit familiar to you. You watched while they walk. They stopped for a while and you saw them pressed lips with each other.

You widened your eyes not expecting Moonjung has a boyfriend. *She didn't tell me about this. No wonder why she seems busy these days. This girl keeping secrets from me OTL how can she?* You pouted with disappointment but somehow happy.


 

You're phone suddenly rang and it was loud you quickly dropped down and  answered your phone trying not to get seen.

"What now?!" You asked. It was Myungsoo who called you again.

"Relax, you really make me suspicious. Can you tell me what you're really doing?" Myungsoo asked.

"I told you im doing something very important right now and if there's nothing important you're going to say its better to hangup. Bye". You pressed the end call button and lifted your head up as you continued sneaking. You saw the familiar guy dropping Moonjung in her house now and waving goodbye to her. They blew flying kisses with each other.
After Woohyun left you finally stood up and called Moonjung.

"So...how was your date? Not telling your best friend huh?" You said.

"Huh? Wh-wha-what are y-you t-t-talking about?" Moonjung stuttered.

"I saw you with that guy we met a month ago. Why didn't you tell me?" You asked with disappointment.

"Sorry Minhye, I- well, me and Woohyun promised and agreed were going to keep our relationship private for a while until he finishes graduating from highschool." Moonjung finally admitted.

"And why?" You asked with curiousity.

"Cause..well, Omg Minhye I cant tell. I don't wanna break my promise with Woohyun. He might break up with me." Moonjung said. 

"Fine I wouldn't force you but hey, I kinda know about it already earlier. I kinda heard Myungsoo and Woohyun's conversation. The guy already broke his promise so how do you expect you can trust him." You facepalmed.

"SERIOUSLY?! He did?! Im going to choke that guy." Moonjug screamed in the phone.

"Now calm there, tsk don't worry its fair and square only me and Myungsoo knows about your secret. Since im your best friend you can count on me." You smirked.

"Thanks Minhye, Omg sorry if I didn't tell about this to you earlier. Me and Woohyun just started dating last week, he called me and picked me up from my house and took me in Jeju Island for our first date then in the next days we hangedout more until we got to know each other and he asked me to be his girlfriend." Moonjung explained.

"Nice, I guess I'm happy for you then. Tell me if that guy hurts your heart, I'll rip his head off." You warned.

"Aigooo Minhye-ah dont worry he's a nice guy. Someday I'll introduce him to you. The reason why I cant tell you is because...he's one of the kingkas of their school. Woolim Highschool along with L, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Howon. If I tell it to someone it might spread and things can get worse..girls from his school might attack me." Moonjung said.

"You have me here, I wouldn't let anyone lay a single finger to my friend and hurt her. They'll have to go through my punching hardcore fist first before they do that." You smirked.

"Aigoo Minhye komawoo you're the best friend I ever had like really. I trust you so much." Moonjung said.

"You know you're my only best friend too so don't leave me clueless again but if there's something you wanna tell me, feel free to say it." You said.

"Deh I will. Thanks again." Moonjung answered.

"You're always welcome." You said back. After your conversation ended with Moojung you turned towards your opposite direction and unexpectedly saw Myungsoo right infront of you. You lost your balance and fell but Myungsoo caught you again before you could. This time you both fell. Myungsoo fell on top of you. You opened your eyes and found both of your lips were pressed against each other. You widened your eyes, you pushed Myungsoo immediately away from you.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing here?!?!!" You gasped while touching your lips.

"I..well..you weren't in your house when I asked your sister so I thought I would find you here." Myungsoo gulped.

"I need to go home, I don't feel good right now." You swallowed your throat as you walked off quickly but Myungsoo grabbed your wrists.

"What?!" You said in shock.

"I'll drop you home." Myungsoo answered.

"I can drop myself home." You pulled your hands away from him and ranoff. 

Your POV:

Omg! OMG! I just...I just had my first kiss stolen from that jerk o__o. You slapped your face again and again.

I..I cant believe it. I wish this was just a dream, I can't..I just can't accept the fact we kissed each other accidentally. Why does he have to pop out from nowhere. He sure likes to bother, stalk, and creep on me. Seriously, what's his problem. He loves to embarrass me all times. Now, I don't even know how to face him personally due to that stupid huge accident.

Anyways, about what Moojung told me, she said something about the Woollim highschool and heard L's name (Myungsoo) I'm curious about that school. I've never seen it but I keep hearing rumours about it that it was full of rich people and intelligent students. Hmmm...I'm thinking of taking a visit there someday. 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I...I...I just kissed Minhye. I touched my lips and it. Her lips tasted so sweet and felt soft, I thought I was going to regret it. I bet that girl is mad at me, oh well I'm always prepared to receive her daily abuse towards me. That girl never failed to amuse me. 

Beep Beep!!!

My phone rang suddenly and it was a call from Sungjong. I picked up immediately.

"Deh Saeng?" I answered as you picked the phone up.

"HYUNG! There's something you need to know." Sungjong said.

"What is it?" I asked getting curious about his voice's tone.

"Your mom, she came here in our school and she was asking about you." Sungjong said.

"BWOH?! Now don't kid around with me kiddo, I still have a lot of work to be done." I said thinking he was just joking.

"No hyung! Im dead serious. You want me to hand the phone to Sunggyu hyung?" Sungjong said.

"Fine sure, give my Gyu hyung." I agreed. I heard Sungjong handed the phone to Gyu hyung.

"Yah! L, Sungjong is actually telling the truth. She came here a while ago and was asking about you. Didn't you tell her you transferred school?" Sunggyu asked.

"Seriously?! I never expected mom will go there. It's better if she wont know. She'll kill me if she did. I don't wanna stay in Woollim for a while for some reasons. Plus im having fun in my school right now." I said.

"You better find a way, she'll come here the next 2 days she said." Sunggyu said.

"Again? What did she ask you anyways?And what did you say back?" I asked.

"She was asking how you were and if you were doing well in school. I told her yes he's doing fine but right now he's busy in Math class so you should comeback again." Gyu said.

"Wheew, thanks hyung! I owe you there. Hmm okay, how about I'll go in the Woollim school and be absent in Kyunghee. I wont be attending Woollim but like im just going to wear my uniform and pretend im still part of Woollim." I insisted.

"That's not a bad plan at all. Clever guy after all. Want Hoya to pick you up?" Gyu asked.

"Sure sure hyung." I nodded.

"Okay then, we'll see you on Thursday." Gyu hyung said and we both hanged up.

Im so dead if my mom knew I transferred myself alone in another school. I thought she was in the province. She didn't even bother telling me she'll be back.