What a day with Myungsoo

Expect the Unexpected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8jqktpvyeg(Beautiful- Infinite )

It was weekends and you've got nothing much to do at home but study and do your homeworks. You suddenly thought of Myungsoo. *I dont have that kiddo's number and next week is the competition. So many things to do in so little time*. You sighed and continued your work and all of a sudden your phone rang. 
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* When you look at your phone to see who's calling it was unknown but you still answered it.

"Yobeoseyo!Is this Minhae's number I've got?" A strange guy asked on the phone and you widened your eyes a bit and was curious in who could it be.

"Uhm what do you need?" You asked.

"Don't worry it's just me L." Myungsoo answered. *How the heck did Myungsoo got my number? ._. Strange...is he a stalker?* You asked yourself.

"How did-" You were cut off by Myungsoo.

"For the Math competition you wanna work it out together?" He asked.

"Work it out TOGETHER?! Psh in your dreams Mister." You yelled on the phone.

"Calm down you woman! I'm just asking since the teacher suggested it. Oh well it's not like I care, I didn't even wanna join the math competition so I dont care if I fail." Myungsoo said and you suddenly took back what you said because without him she might not be able to verse their opponents alone.

"Wait wait! I-I'm sorry but fine how are we gonna work it out though?" You asked.

"Wanna meet up somewhere?" Myungsoo said.

"Where? I dont have any idea." You answered.

"Am I allowed to pick you up then cause I know a place maybe." Myungsoo said.

"What? where?" You asked curiously.

"Just say yes or no...Can you?" Myungsoo asked you once again.

"Fine!" You finally said.

"I'll pick you up 12:00 where do you live?" Myungsoo asked.

*Creeper -.- orz I wish this never happened*. You thought.

"Well...I live in..umm..I live..I live somewhere in Namsan Hanok Rd. house no. 128". You answered his question.

"Kay, I'll be there in 30 minutes." Myungsoo dropped the phone and you fixed your things and yourself and started to wait for him. *This is really embarrassing*. You facepalmed and sat down on the couch.

After 30 minutes...

You're phone rang again and it was from Myungsoo as you expected. You answered it immediately and looked out from the window as you spotted him quickly from your front porch with his black mercedes car.

You popped your eyes wide open and dropped your jaws.*WOAHH....he's freakin' rich.* You thought whioe staring at his car.

"Are you gonna keep staring at my car and not get in?"Myungsoo said as he was looking at your reaction.

He was laughing inside too about your reaction. You ran outside and rubbed your nape. 

"The door is open." Myungsoo yelled out from the window. You opened the car's door and slowly went inside.

"Put your seatbelts on." Myungsoo ordered.

You did what Myungsoo told you to do, you fastened your seatbelts on. He finally starts driving.

"So where are we going?"You asked.

"I find this silent place, it's an abandoned place so I call it silent and no one really goes in there. Unless you want a noisy place like parks ya' know. Just tell me if you're uncomfortable of that idea im taking you in a silent abandoned place." Myungsoo said in a kind tone.

"Oh uhm I really dont mind working in a silent place. I can focus more in silent places anyways so I guess it should be fine." You nodded and smiled at him.

"Okay then. Did you bring snacks by the way?" Myungsoo suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Eh? Snacks? Nope. You wouldn't be able to concentrate when you eat snacks while eating. Didn't you eat before?"You said.

"Too lazy to cook and too lazy to buy." Myungsoo replied.

"Lazyass!"You hissed.

"Whatever you say." Myungsoo stuck his tongue out at you and you just rounded your eyes.

 

-------------------------

When you both finally reached the place, Myungsoo opened the car's door for you and you said thank you.

"Um so where in here?" I asked.

"Lets just go in the staircase and sit there..dont worry I got some clean sheets where you can sit on so your wouldn't be dirty." Myungsoo held up a big sheet and pointed at the staircase while leading you to it. You followed him while carrying your books and notes.

He places the sheet on the staircase and sits on it, you sat beside him.

You both started studying. You even set out practice questions for both of you to answer. Myungsoo payed attention properly while you were the one teaching, explaining, and planning of what to do.

After all the discussion both of you were kind of stressed and just continued sitting down on stairs while you were putting all your stuffs in your bag.

"Uhmm..I just wanted to say thank you by the way." You coughed.

"For what?"Myungsoo asked looking down at you.

"Mhmm for well helping out. As you see, this competition is really important to me, I'm doing this for my family. I want to get that money for my family's needs. Were buried down with debts and credits and probably this is the only way I can think of paying all those credits. You weren't a bad partner afterall Kim Myungsoo." You nodded and chuckled.

"You're welcome and oh I see..that must've been really tough for you isn't it? Wish you luck and hope to win that competition. Its not really my interest participating in such activites. I just do whatever teachers ask me to do." Myungsoo said.

"Ah I see...but I do admire your smart skills ya know...I admit I was really disappointed about the fact you beat me in rankings. Excuse my sensitivity and short temper and also sorry also for punching you last time." You suddenly apologized. 

"That's fine, it was my first time getting punched by a girl haha! Dont mind it too much, it's not like it hurts anyways. You weakling!" Myungsoo teased. You glared at him and suddenly your mood changed.

"You jerk! You wanna try me again." You balled your fist at him.

"Yah! I was just kidding. It kinds hurts too you know." Myungsoo admitted.

"Thats the point of beating up a jerk like you for making a girl cry." You continued glaring at him.

"You just apologized and here you go with your temper again." Myungsoo shrugged. "Bad Girl."Myungsoo leaned his face towards you and you suddenly pushed him off.

"I dont wanna hurt you again Myungsoo."You crossed your arms and raised a brow.

"It's amazing how you call me by my real name Minhae. If you noticed you're the only one from our school who calls me that. I guess you know about my previous school and who I really am." Myungsoo smirked.

"Eh? What nonsense are you talking about? And why? Is there something wrong calling you by your real name or should I call you jerk instead cause it suits you more. Plus I dont know you okay, my sister just told me a friend of hers is going in Woolim Highschool I think and well she knows about you. I just got your name from my sister who got it from her friend so please ask first before you assume things Mr. Jerk." You stuck your tongue out.

"Whoever is she she's not important in our conversation. I just find it interesting of you calling me by that name. In all of the people who called me by that name..you were the most unique one im just saying. Well you can call me by any name I guess cause I dont really mind." Myungsoo said. The words he jsut said struck you and made you blush inside.

"What are you trying to say jerk?" You pretended like you didn't know what he exactly means.

Myungsoo ignored your question, he just smirked and shrugged.

"Wanna go home now? Or you wanna go eat then go home?" Myungsoo asked and changed the topic.

"I guess I'll go home now. I can cook so I dont need to eat somewhere else." You answered.

"Is it okay if I can come over you house so I wouldn't have to spend money just to eat something?" Myungsoo asked pulling out a cute face.

"Are you trying to use aegyo against me?" You asked with an unamused shock face.

"Why cant I?"Myungsoo asked still trying to do aegyo.

"Give it up jerk! Aegyos doesn't work for me. I hate aegyos and it doesn't match you." You stuck your tongue out at him and walked away. He grabbed your hands all of a sudden and pulled you. You caught each others eyes for a moment. Your eyes were widely looking at him.

*o__o Minhae wake up!* You suddenly snapped out of it and pulled yourself away from him.

"What are you doing?" You said with a poker face.

"Nothing..did I creep you out?" Myungsoo was also shocked at what he did, he didn't expect he would do that to her all of a sudden.

"It's fine...can you just drop me home?"You asked with an irritated face.

"Okay get in." Myungsoo pressed his remote for his car.

Once you got in he dropped you back at your house. You waved each other goodbye.

"What a day with Myungsoo". You said to yourself .

 

A/N: OMG just wanna share again my inspirit feels XD asdjfnjsadkngajsgndsadg Infinite's Man In Love killed me <3 Myungsoo is so freakin handsome and of course everyone did amazing ;__; I'm so proud of all of them. I stayed up all night just to wait for their comeback video XDD. If you didn't watch it well then here's your chance. And oh Sorry for the long update...as you see im getting more busy but I promise I'll update for you guys =)) hopefully I gain more subscribers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-dsCaFJzE <--- (Infinite- Man In Love)