Bad News.

Bitter Sweet Memoirs

 

Niel’s POV

I was walking away from then already when I felt someone poking my shoulder. I turned around only to see the same guy that was talking to me a while ago.

“I know you were just saying those so I would back off. Well I’m sorry but I don’t believe you.” He said with a smile. A typical smile. Well, he doesn’t look like someone who would bring trouble. But I still don’t trust him.

“Dude, I was telling the truth. Just don’t bother her anymore. Now, if you would excuse me.” I said walking away from him in a faster phase.

Not long after that, I was only about a meter away from Lime when I heard Eunbi noona talking to her in a worried voice. I had a bad feeling about it. Lime said she was fine but for a moment there I think I saw her eyes sparkle, not because of amusement but because she seemed like she was about to cry. For a moment there I got worried, I thought she’s going to break down. So went to her and touched her with the cold drink. She got shocked by the touch so she immediately looked at me and when she reached for the drink, thanked me and smiled. I felt relieved with her smile. It’s just so soothing.

“Yah!” I turned around and saw the same guy. Aish. Doesn’t he even know my name?! He was there, but this time with a sly smile.

“Yah! Stop it!” I said at once not bothering if Lime would think I was being unkind. He’s just so irritating. It’s bad enough that I don’t have Lime for me and myself only, I don’t need to remind someone constantly that she’s already taken which makes my situation a lot worse ‘coz it’s like reminding myself that  She is Minwoo’s over and over and over again. It’s such a pain in the head!

I looked at Lime and she asked what the matter was. I said they were just teasing me so I got so irritated. She smiled and ruffled my hair, “Don’t be such a kid. You don’t look like one! ~Mehrong!” “Yah!” I said with a stern look and she just flashed me with a smile. It was so radiant it could light up this whole town. Haha, see what I did there? :p TSwift :D And there I was again. Spacing out. . .

Jo Youngmin’s POV

I was really not in the mood when I got back without any reason. I stayed somewhere not near anyone. I was afraid I might just not be that kind to someone and be labelled arrogant especially here; I barely know most of them. And so with them, we haven’t had any get to know each other except for the session a while ago. Aside from that they know nothing about me. My eyes were half closed already with my earphones in my ears when I felt my phone vibrate. I annoyingly fished it out and saw the name on the screen. “Finally, someone to cheer me up” I told myself since everyone is away from me. It was Sujin, my girlfriend. But I kind of felt weird. I didn’t want to open the message at first. I don’t know, I just felt nervous about it. When I finally opened it, one of the crew shouted and told us to gather at the center of the studio. I didn’t even get to read it. Aish.

They had to tell us about the next practice so I also had to intently listen to them so I eventually forgot about the message a while ago.

 

Lime’s POV

After some time, I noticed the cute Oppa on one side of the studio. He didn’t seem fine. It’s like something was bothering him. Ah well, I shouldn’t mind he might just glare at me with those cold eyes again. I swear it’s scary. T.T

Then they called us again and told us some instructions for the next meeting. Then they said that we can go home. I was just so exhausted and gathered my things. The others wanted to have lunch together but I said that I had to go somewhere after this which was a lie. I just really wanted to have some alone time. So I went home and jumped into my bed. I closed my eyes and before I know it, I was already on my way to Dreamland.

Youngmin’s POV

I was already home when I realized that I forgot to do something. “I forgot to say sorry!” I accidentally shouted. Halmeoni came to ask me what the matter was. I said it was nothing and that I was really tired so I went to my room and straight to bed. I fell asleep so easily.

When I woke up, I checked the clock and it was already 5 in the afternoon. So I slept for around four hours?! And then it hit me. I failed to check the message a while ago. I sat up and fixed my bed first and then I opened the message again. It was like this:

Hey. So. Uh. I don’t even know how to start. But before anything, I want you to know and always remember that I have always been true to you. I love you and I hope I made you feel that. You have been so good to me. You’re one of those guys whom every girl would die for to be their boyfriend. I mean, you’re kind, mature, and wise, you’re someone who absolutely has a bright future waiting for you, and being handsome is just a bonus. I still love you. I always will. But I don’t think things are going well between us L I really don’t want to do this but I think we should part ways. Cheongmal saranghae Oppa. Mianhae for doing this only on a text messasge. I’m just so busy right now and I know you are too.

A tear escaped from my eyes. I didn’t want to cry because this isn’t the end yet. It’s just so painful; I think my heart will explode any second now. It’s killing me. So this is why I wasn’t in a good mood a while ago? I texted her, I didn’t want to expect too much from but I have to at least try, right?

I just read your message. Would you mind if we talk? You know, in person?

-YM

I’m sorry. I can’t. I have to do something. I am already on my way to the venue.

-S

But why are you doing this to me? Did I do something wrong? L

-YM

Ani Oppa. You did nothing wrong. It’s just that both of our schedules are getting tighter and tighter. We barely have time for each other.

-S

I’ll make adjustments. I would do whatever you want. Please. Just please don’t do this L

-YM

Oppa. If it is that hard for you, you can just think that this isn’t a break up. Like it’s just a cool off. Who knows, I may come back some time because we’re not yet meant for each other. I know we are… destined. :D

-S

*I wanted to argue a little more. But it didn’t seem right. Begging someone to stay by your side so you alone could be happy. How could I be so selfish? D: If she’s not happy with our present situation then I should let go of her so she could find the best guy for her. I want her happiness. Yes, hers first before mine. If this is what she wants then so be it.

Ok. If this is what you want, I don’t want to get in your way to happiness. I want the best for you. Please remember that you’ll always be in my heart. If you need someone to talk to, I am always here. I may not be your boyfriend anymore but I will always be your friend.

-YM

Sujin’s POV

I was kind of worried because I wasn’t getting any reply yet. And then my phone finally vibrated.

Ok. If this is what you want, I don’t want to get in your way to happiness. I want the best for you. Please remember that you’ll always be in my heart. If you need someone to talk to, I am always here. I may not be your boyfriend anymore but I will always be your friend.

-YM

It broke my heart to gazillion pieces when I realized that it’s over. Everything between us is just a history. I didn’t want us to end. Not yet at least. But I was in a situation I didn’t quite like. We weren’t having enough time for each other. And my bad for being an attention seeker. I needed him always by my side. I wanted his full attention. I would bet no girl would want to be in my situation. It’s like the worst already. 

 

----------------------------

Update! that's all I've got for now :D plase wait for the next update <3