Sleeping habits 3

Sleeping habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week had been quite tiring and the five members looked drained. When they got on the van, they slouched on the seats and Yoochun was the first to fell asleep. Soon after, Jaejoong went to dreamland too. Eyes close and mouth slightly open, he was breathing slowly without a sound. Following the movements of the car, his head rested against the window and his hair tickled his cheeks, but his face did not move. Changmin eyes locked on him from the other side of the vehicle.

 

-He looks peaceful, doesn't he ? Seeing him like that nobody would guess he can be so agitated at night, Yunho smiled when he noticed the magnae's gaze.

 

Changmin shook his head and looked away.

 

-Are you okay ? He asked. But he received another nod for answer.

 

Yunho frowned. Today, Changmin was a bit more silent than usual. It was weird, because if he was sometimes shy and barely talking during the shows, it was more the contrary in private and everybody had hard time trying to shut him up.

 

Today, though, the problem never occur. Yunho knew the younger should be really exhausted to be so quiet. Each of them tried to ask him if he had any worry or problem and became worried themselves when he denied while his face clearly said the opposite. But Changmin refused to explain anything. He guessed they would conclude he was hiding something _and he was_ but no way he would say a word about it.

 

As if he would confess he was wasting his sleeping hours, spying on Jaejoong, waiting for the signs of his weird habit. He could not help it. He was unable to sleep without knowing what Jaejoong dream of the night was. And he noticed quickly that Jaejoong's dreams where rather common and uninteresting, but he never succeeded to stop himself from the habit that grew fast after his discovery.

 

He was too ashamed to say it out loud and too honest to tell a lie so he chose to keep quiet. He did not say a word until they reach they dormitory. All of them went in and did their own stuff.

 

It could have been peaceful, but when it was to silent, Junsu always felt the will to annoy the magnae.

 

-Changmin ? Junsu called softly.

-Hum ?

-Changmin, he repeated.

-Yes ?

-Changmin.

-What ?

-Changmin...

-What do you want ?

-Changmin ?

-Do you wanna die ?!

 

Junsu giggled and stick his tong out. He was satisfied. It was way better with Changmin's shouts or growls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter