Sleeping habits 8

Sleeping habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late as usual, but I hope you won't find it too boring U_U

comments are love ^^

oO0°0Oo

 

Hand under his chin and eyes focused to the kitchen, Yoochun was carefully observing his two friends. Both silent, doing their best not to talk to each other and looking away when they met the other eyes. Each one was in front of his food, spending more time stirring it than eating. Occasionally they slapped their forehead with the palm of their hands as if they were realising some kind of mistakes and it was frightening to see them do so one right after the other without noticing themselves.

 

Their behaviour was so weird that it took less than 5 seconds for anybody to notice. Yunho was the first one to say out loud what they were all thinking.

 

-What happened to them ?

-Dunno, Yoochun answered, not looking away.

-Did they lost their mind or something ? They're acting so weird.

-They're like that since morning.

-What's even weirder is that I found Jaejoong sleeping on the couch, Junsu came in the conversation.

-Really ?

 

Yoochun screw up his eyes and smirked. It may be nothing for the others, but he recognized it quite well. Specially because he went through this too.

 

Nobody knew it beside Jaejoong, but the first weeks they spent in the same room were complicated. When after few days he found out about Jaejoong habit he freaked up. After a while, he laughed freely about it, but if you don't know, you're more afraid than amused. Jaejoong quickly understood what happened and spent some nights on the couch. He was clearly ashamed but since he couldn't do anything about it, he just tried to give his friend more comfortable nights. Later, Yoochun insisted to be again in the room normally. Eventually, he got used to the situation and didn't care about it any more. He still caught a lot of unexpected scenes from Jaejoong's dreams but never really talked about it.

 

That's somehow what made them so close. They knew anything they could know about each other. In the end, they never switched the room until recently. It was his way to protect his soulmate's secrets. This way, nobody would surprise Jaejoong uncontrollable behaviour.

 

This was until Jaejoong accepted to change rooms to be with Changmin. The decision itself was unexpected. It was obvious Changmin would find out sooner or later. Surprisingly, it didn't seem to worry Jaejoong that much. And he knew Changmin found out already, so what happened last night that was special enough to make them act this way?

 

-Maybe they fought, Yunho suggested, as if he read his mind. We should not interfere. It's their business.

-Humm... doesn't seem like it, Junsu pouted.

-Let them resolve it. If they need support, we're here. If they don't, let it be.

-I'm still curious. I'll talk to them, I need to find out, Yoochun said when he came out of his thoughts.

 

He stood up and went to the place Changmin sat.

 

-You okay Minnie ?

 

Probably for the first time since they began working together, Changmin didn't bulge at the name. Instead, he hit his head on the table.

 

-I'm stupid.

-I won't say the contrary, Yoochun joked to make him smile, but didn't succeed.

-Ah ~ Changmin sighed and look at nowhere.

 

Understanding he won't be able to find out anything with the magnae, Yoochun went to Jaejoong who was glaring at his bowl as if it was amazingly stunning.

 

-Jae ~ What's up ?

-Uh ? ah... nothing.

-Didn't sleep well ? He questioned. You have shadows.

 

Jaejoong hide his eyes and sighed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter