Sleeping habits 15

Sleeping habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Changmin woke up when Jaejoong was barely leaving the room. From the door, Jaejoong stopped his movement when he noticed Changmin woke up.

 

-... Goodmorning, Jaejoong said hesitantly.

 

Their eyes met and the elder tried weakly to smile, not knowing what else to do. Changmin didn't answer back neither the smile nor the greeting.

 

He wasn't pissed nor really offended but he was disturbed. And it was making think about a lot of things... like … A LOT.

 

It took him a long time to accept fully the things he felt for his lovely hyung. He knew those feelings weren't exactly one-sided but he wasn't really sure of the nature of his Jaejoong's ones.

 

Right he liked him very much and yes, he had clearly physical attraction toward him. However, even if Jaejoong would never play with his precious magnae's heart, it was still hard for Changmin to see the elder wasn't able to return his love.

 

While he zoned out, Jaejoong bit his low lip and slowly closed the door without a word. Changmin followed him only ten minutes later, time for him to settle his mind a bit.

 

Morning went by rather normal since all five leaved to practice. Except maybe for Jaejoong and Changmin. But since they were busy with dance and sing nobody really realised. Or at least nobody said it out loud, not even Yoochun.

 

They worked hard during four hours until they had to leaved their rehearse room to join the studios to film a music show they featured in. They were all silent during their trip to the channel building but since they hadn't one second to breath since morning they all were dreaming about rest and food.

 

When they arrived, the staff accompanied the five of them to their dressing room. While they were waiting for their manager to bring their meals, Yunho and Junsu happily began to talk with few workers they recognized.

 

Someone knocked at the door and Hyunjoong's head appeared at the door. He greeted the persons in the room and directly went to his close friends. He hugged both Yoochun and Jaejoong and took a chair to sat between them.

 

-Hyunjoong? When did you came back ? I was sure you were in Japan ! Yoochun exclaimed happily.

-I was, Hyunjoong laughed. Until the day before yesterday.

-Good. I didn't know you were on this show.

-I didn't either, they told me today. When I heard you were there, I came to greet.

-So nice of you...

-No I came to take the spotlight out of you, man.

 

Yoochun chuckled and they continued to share some jokes. During ten minutes, they talked a lot. Or more exactly Yoochun and Hyunjoong talked a lot while the so-talkative Jaejoong was mostly nodding and answering with one-word sentences.

 

Even when the manager came in to give them food, he took his and ate without caring, not enjoying particularly the food he asked for.

 

-Isn't he acting weird ? Hyunjoong asked Yoochun in a low voice, his hand in front of his mouth to hide from Jaejoong.

 

However, the precaution wasn't necessary since Jaejoong wasn't following the discussion at all. They both noticed easily. If Hyunjoong had no idea about what may have happened to his friend, at the contrary, Yoochun was pretty sure to know. He glanced toward Changmin who was silently eating and back to Jaejoong. He couldn't refrain his sigh. Those guys would kill him one day...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter