Sleeping habits 14

Sleeping habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sorry for being sooooo slow. I can't help it I'm a turtle-author XDDD

Sorry for this chapter !

comments are love <3

oO0°0Oo

 

-And then?

 

Jaejoong blinked and tilted his head on the right side as he watched his friend laid on his bed who was playing with his mobile phone.

 

-Then nothing.

 

Yoochun's eyes widened and he stood up on his knees, creasing the sheet under him.

 

-Nothing ?! He repeated, while his voice took a higher pitch than his usual one.

-I was so uncomfortable … I just walked away, Jaejoong said, guilty.

 

Jaejoong looked down and bit his nails automatically while Yoochun kept looking his friend in disbelief.

 

-You're kidding ?

-He?

-Get out of here you !

-What ?

-Get out, he said again.

 

Jaejoong didn't know if he was kidding or not. He had a poker face and something in his tone made him look tired but somehow, he had the feeling that he may be meaning his words. However, he didn't stand up and blinked twice, waiting for Yoochun to laugh saying it was a joke. Or ask him to lay in the bed because he wanted to sleep. Or even punch him playfully on the arm like he occasionally did, but no. Nothing. For Jaejoong it was disturbing and he just felt more and more guilty under this accusing glare.

 

It wasn't normal for him to be in this situation with Yoochun. Actually it had been one of his, or more exactly their, night-habit for years. Since the time they became friends they found in each other a companion of their evening _nights most of the time_.

 

When they didn't feel like sleeping yet, the soulmates were going both onto the same bed and share the most important or futile recently-happened-things during hours. Eventually they would just fell asleep this way. Since they were close friends and had been roomates for almost all their career, it had never taken a different meaning and it wasn't weird for anyone.

 

Right now, Jaejoong was only feeling pressure as his buddy wasn't playing the usual game with him. But he didn't dare to say anything, because he understood why. In Yoochun's eyes, he saw that the man understood everything. That more than sharing time with his friend, Jaejoong was trying to do one only thing, sleep in another room.

 

Or should we say, escape from his room. No need to be a genius to understand his intentions. He had come in Yoochun's room the night before but didn't let escape one word about what happened. He let him stay then, because he didn't know the situation and wanted to give time to his stubborn friend, but now that he had been informed about the whole situation, no way he could let him be.

 

Jaejoong wished he didn't. But Yoochun wasn't as stupid as he sometimes would like him to be, he asked him to spill everything and predictably enough, he did.

 

Now, Jaejoong was contemplating alternatively at the bed sheet and floor trying his best to look natural

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter