Sleeping habits 12

Sleeping habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello ! New chapter a bit sooner than the other. for once, I kind of like it. doesn't mean you guys will but I do XD

Oh and I can tell that I'll do less than 20 chapters for this ff. I'm planning to do another Jaemin but it'll be short one with (maybe) longer chapters.

That's all for today ^^

Enjoy ! comments are always love <3

oO0°0Oo

 

Three days went by in the most normal way possible. At least that was what it looked like. Jaejoong was caring but still dork, Changmin teasing and rather calm the rest of the time. They were talking without particular problem and sleeping in their room.

 

Yeah. It looked exactly like usual, but Yoochun knew better. And he didn't imagine how right he was.

 

Because if they were talking, it was always with someone else by there side. Not that they tried to avoid each other, they just didn't without knowing why. They were acting normal when they were all together, but neither of them could stop thinking about the weird watershed that happened without changing as much as they thought it would.

 

The first night, Changmin had different schedules with Junsu and Yoochun. When they came home, Jaejoong and Yunho were already in their own room sleeping. The second one, they all had a lot of things to do and they were too tired. They hardly reached their room and fell asleep before being able to realize it. The third night, Jaejoong went out with some friends. And only came back when the sun was almost raising.

 

This night, Changmin could tell Jaejoong dreamt about his cat and useless stuff because he was talking out loud when he woke up himself.

 

Many times during this period, Yoochun had suggested to both of them to talk. He went bully him umpteenth times and heard him do the same to Jaejoong. However they didn't yet. When once more Yoochun 'suggested' him to talk the sooner possible with Jaejoong, he decided that it wasn't a bad advice.

 

In the end of the afternoon, since he didn't have schedule any more, he came back home alone to wait for Jaejoong. The last three nights and the day had convinced him that it wasn't as normal as he thought it was. When he arrived, he went to the sofa in the main room, switched on the TV and waited. It wasn't that late, but after half hour, Changmin was already hopping up and down with impatience.

 

Later, his mobile phone rung and he rushed to grab it. How love you make you like a fool he thought when he opened the message from Junsu, telling them not to worry because he will meet his brother at night. Then again, he went to the couch at sat. He tried to follow the TV show but just couldn't focus.

 

Finally the door opened and Jaejoong came in. Changmin stood up quickly. He waited for him to come instead of going to meet him. When he had taken off his coat, Jaejoong looked in the living room from the door frame.

 

-You're alone ? He asked to Changmin.

 

The younger nodded.

 

-Standing ? He asked again and Changmin nodded once more.

 

Jaejoong chuckled and walk toward him. He stopped by his side to look at the television.

 

-What are you watching ?

-You.

 

Surprised by the answer he didn't expect, Jaejoong turned his head to meet Changmin dark eyes on him. For a long moment, they just look at each other to the point they could have sunken in the other eyes.

 

Bravely, Jaejoong came one step closer. Letting few inches between them. All the thoughts Changmin kept in head for the discussion he wanted so much vanished. At the moment, he just could feel the warm body so close, the beautiful features of his face and those deep eyes on him, daring him no move on.

 

It was dangerous, it wasn't what he had wanted either, but he couldn't help it and acted instinctively. Centimetre by centimetre, he leaned closer, so slowly that it could have killed them. Their lips met and their mind went blank. Jaejoong passed his hand in his back and they went down to his rear. He pressed their body even more and the kiss became deeper, dominated by passion.

 

They heard someone clear his throat, making them jump. They both walked away and Jaejoong leaned toward the bar. Lost in their own world, they didn't hear anyone coming in.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter