Sleeping habits 9

Sleeping habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For randomcassie who reminded me how long it had been since the last update.

If you don't like the chapter, you can blame her, she accepter :p

She also suggested to do more chapters because I thought about ending with the next one. What do you think I should do guys (girls xd) ?

As usual Thanks to all readers ^^

Enjoy <3

oO0°0Oo

 

 

-Hyung... we need to talk.

 

Jaejoong stopped his movement to turn toward the open door. He put back T-shirt he was taking off and looked at Changmin.

 

-Here ? Now ? He asked, eyebrow raised.

 

Changmin looked around him and noticed the awkwardness of the situation.

 

-Well, I thought... think we really need to talk.

-Should we absolutely talk right now, in the bathroom? Jaejoong answered to Changmin's persistent look.

 

They stared stonily at each other, thoughts running through their heads. Even if they wanted to talk, none of them could imagine what to say. After a while, Jaejoong looked away and sighed.

 

-Okay, go to our room. I'm here in five minutes.

-But...

 

Changmin protested. He knew Jaejoong pretty well. And five minutes meant more half an hour, if he was lucky. He probably never saw him go to the bathroom and go out in less than twenty minutes. Even if it was only to fix his hair or take a 'quick' shower.

 

-Five minutes I promise, Jaejoong said. You can begin to get ready.

 

Changmin frowned but obeyed. He glanced once more to Jaejoong and slowly went to the room. Unlike Jaejoong suggested it, Changmin didn't even try to get ready. Instead, he sat on the bed and waited. He couldn't stop himself from tapping his foot. Five minutes looked a bit like three hours when waiting here alone. Worst, waiting for Jaejoong to talk about an embarrassing incident...

 

Five minutes later, indeed, the door slammed, Jaejoong was here. Hair wet, but already half dressed. Changmin almost pouted when he noticed. Somehow, he spent the last minutes fantasizing about Jaejoong's and wet body when he would walk in the room they shared...

 

-Changmin ?

 

Changmin came back to earth and shook his head to vanish the inappropriate images he had in mind.

 

-So?

 

Jaejoong did his best not to look weird even though he was feeling uncomfortable about the discussion that would go on. He wasn't please at all with the idea and didn't want to talk too much, it wouldn't be any good. To hide his embarrassment, his took the towel he had in hand and put it unto his head to dry his hair.

 

Changmin looked at the dripping hair and followed a drop down to Jaejoong's shirt. He gulped and decided it was time to go for the talk he wanted so much.

 

-Hyung, I … Changmin began and stopped himself when a weird fact c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter