Sleeping habits 2

Sleeping habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the late update I kind of … forgot to update U.U

Sorry nothing much happen, but for me it makes sense XD

As usual don't forget to comment and subscribe <3

ENJOY

 

oO0°0Oo

 

When Jaejoong went to the living room on the morning, it was lit up and not empty like he expected it to be. He wasn't the first one to wake up – Junsu was – but normally everybody was doing his own stuff and he had all the space for himself. Instead, today, he found the last person he expected to be there.

 

-Yoochun ? Already awake ?

-Humpf, the man frowned.

-Not completely, I see. What are you doing here ? Didn't you sleep well?

-I slept well, until someone named Junsu jumped onto my bed to wake me up. Why did change the room again ? You were a better roommate... Yoochun despaired.

-Sure I was ! Jaejoong smiled. Why did he ? Was it some revenge from one of your prank ?

-Hey, we're not always playing pranks okay ?

-Hu ~

-He said I needed a healthier way of life and wanted me to go jogging with him.

-Wow, he's hopeful, as if you would do sports on the morning...

-I can do it, you jerk !

-I don't doubt at all, Jaejoong stated, but his tone insinuated the contrary. So where's Junsu ?

-Jogging.

 

Jaejoong wanted to laugh out loud, but he was pretty sure Yoochun wouldn't think it was as funny as he felt it was. On the morning, Yoochun could be talkative but he had some malfunction with his sense of humour. To prevent any Micky attack he preferred to change the topic to a safer one.

 

-Where's Changmin ? Jaejoong asked as he walked to the kitchen.

-Sleeping I guess, Yoochun answered lazily, laid on the couch with a pillow in his hands.

-I see.

 

Jaejoong took a plate in the fridge and put some of the food in a bowl. As it heated up, he looked absent-minded the tray swirl and talked to himself.

 

-I hope he is okay.

-Why wouldn't he ? Yoochun asked behind his back.

 

Jaejoong jumped and almost crushed onto the kitchen counter.

 

-Chun, don't scare me !

-You're easily scared man, I wasn't trying to surprise anyone.

-I didn't expect you to be here, you're usually amorphous all the morning, Jaejoong teased.

-Why wouldn't he be okay ? Yoochun ignored the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter