~ Baro ~

>> Imagine B1A4

"Annyeonghaseyo. Er, can you help me?"

"Oh? Sure, Pretty."

 

The man in front of you grinned at you. You blushed as he addressed you like that.

 

"So, Pretty. How can I help you?"

"J-just call me you. And, I need your help to find the office. I'm a new student."

"Ah. you? Nice name! No wonder I haven't seen you before, you're a new student. By the way, I'm Baro. So, to get to the office, take the stairs up to the third floor,  turn to your left and walk pass three classes. Then you'll need to turn to the right and you'll see a Chemistry lab. Then, take the stairs again until you get to the ground floor."

 

You nodded and thanked him. Now, let's see, you're following his instruction. You giggled alone thinking about him. Well, he's cute and .. kind. You smiled happily as you walked pass the three classes and turned to the right. When you got down to the ground floor again, you raised your brow.

 

"Weird. Isn't this the spot I met Baro earlier?"

 

You muttered alone. Than you heard a voice behind you.

 

"you-ah!!"

"Er, Baro-ssi? Isn't this the spot I met you earlier?"

"Yes, yes. That's what I'm trying to tell you. I gave a wrong direction, silly me. Here's the right one."

 

He told you a totally different direction from the one he gave earlier. You asked him about it but he told you that it's the direction to get to the office at his old middle school. You shrugged and thanked him again. He smiled and nodded his face happily. You chuckled. He's sooo adorable.

Left, a canteen, straight, teachers' room, left, a classroom, left, Physics lab, left and....

 

*sigh*

 

He tricked you again. You waited for him to show up in front of you again so that you could scold him but he didn't show up. Suddenly, you saw a white paper on the wall with an arrow to the left. You followed it and saw another paper with a right arrow. You continued following the arrows until you reached the last paper. This time, it's not an arrow, but some words were written.

 

'Mad? Haha~ Don't get angry on me. I'm sorry. P/S - I'm next to the stairs. -Baro-'

 

You smiled and turned your head. You poked your head and saw Baro grinning at you innocently. As you stepped closer to him, you saw a sign above his head clearly stating 'Office'.