~ Jinyoung ~

>> Imagine B1A4

“You're cheating on me.” “I did not.”, Jinyoung's voice was steady as he explained to you, trying to avoid any arguments. “Well, can you explain this? And this? And this?”, your voice started to get higher and higher with each words you're saying.

 

Jinyoung sighed. “you, she's just a childhood friend. I toured her around Seoul since this is the first time she came here.”, he said calmly. “Why didn't she asked other friend of hers? Why you?”, your voice got higher.

 

“And you! Why don't you reject? You know we're having a date yesterday and yet you told me you're busy. Oh yeah? Busy? What? Flirting with an old friend?”, you expressed your anger. Jinyoung frowned as he tried to calm himself.

 

“Why did you kept silent? Am I right? So you really cheat on me? Do you really?”, you kept provoking Jinyoung. You smirked and chuckled. “I can't believe you'd do that to me.”, you said, getting hurt.

 

“That's it! I have enough of you being childish!”, Jinyoung snapped, making you shocked. “I've already said I'm sorry to you that I forget our date yesterday! I told you she's my childhood friend! And I told you, she's asking me to tour her around the city! You can't really understand that?”, he shouted at you.

 

“Stop being childish over small thing!”, he ended. Your eyes went wide as that was the first time he snapped at you. Slowly, tears gathered on your eyes. “Fine! Go with that old friend of yours!”, you shouted back at him and ran towards your room, banging the door in process and locked it.

 

Both of you haven't met for about two months, him getting busy with preparations for B1A4's comeback being the reason. When he told you that you're going to have a date with him, yesterday, you got really excited. But then, he cancelled it last minute, telling you that he's busy.

 

You, of course feeling down but you don't show it, trying to be understanding since he's an idol. But you got really shocked when a friend of yours sent you the pictures of Jinyoung and a girl. You believed him, of course. But you got mad because he didn't apologise to you.

 

You cried as you lied on your bed. As the minutes passed, you fell asleep. The moment you woke up, you felt something wet was being rubbed on your eyes. As you opened your eyes, Jinyoung's face greeted you.

 

He, noticed that you woke up, prevented you to get up. “Let me go.”, you said weakly. But he ignored you. “I'm sorry for snapping at you.”, he started. “I wasn't thinking straight yesterday. I know I should tell you first, but I really forgot about it.” he sighed. “She's like a dongsaeng to me.”, he stated guiltily.

 

“I believe you, oppa.”, you told him so he quickly looked at you. “But, when you didn't apologise, I.. I got mad. I thought you're really cheating on me.”, quickly, he pecked your lips. “Aniya, you're the only one I love.”, he whined making you chuckled. He smiled. “Oh, I'm sorry for calling you childish too.”, you shook your head.

 

“It's okay. I thought I was childish too.”, you got up from your bed. Jinyoung got up too and held your hands. “So, should we get going?”, he asked you, making you raised your brow in confuse. “Where?”, you asked him. He smiled, “A date of course.”, you beamed at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I tried making this scene funny,,

but then,, it turned really serious and i was like~

too lazy to write it back so.....

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote and Most Importantly, ENJOY ~~

 

Follow me on twitter~ @shinira_ara

And my tumblr account~ http://v1p-b4n4.tumblr.com/

 

- Shin Ara -