~ Jinyoung ~

>> Imagine B1A4

You're sweeping your new house while singing. Boxes containing your belongings were put on the sides of your house. You didn't realize that your front door was opened. Jinyoung who's happened to walk in front of your house notice it.

 

"Hm? When did this house got an owner?"

 

He shrugged and was about to leave when he saw you sneezed as you walked out of your room.

 

"Aah, I should have agreed when omma said that she'll help me sweeping." - You monologued loudly.

 

You started to feel warm all over your body. The truth is you can't stand dust. You'll feel itchy and you'll start to sneeze the whole time. You raised your brow and yelped as you saw someone in front of your door.  He was wearing a mask that was covering his nose and mouth.

 

"Ah, new neighbour, aren't you?" - He said to you.

 

You suddenly saw that he's sparkling.

 

"Yeah. Hey, new neighbour. You looks err, red. Are you okay?"

"Uh? Oh, haha. Yeah I'm okay."

 

You shook his hand and told him  your name. He told you that his name is Jinyoung. He seemed friendly and you had no problem talking to him. You sneezed and rubbed your body as you talked to him.

 

"you-ssi. You sure you're okay? You sneezed for so many times already."

"Oh, naah it's okay. I can't stand inhaling dust. It will be okay once I finish cleaning this house."

 

You chuckled. His eyes soften and he took his mask off. You're anticipating since you wanted to know what his face looked like. You gaped as he looked at you without his mask.

He stepped closer to you and put his mask on your face.

 

"You know what, you will not realize when a fly got into your mouth. So, I'll cover it with my mask."

 

He grinned and walk away. You're still stood straight while looking at his back. Suddenly he turned back to you.

 

"Hey, you-ah. Make sure you applied creams on those itchy spots on your body, or they will leave marks."

 

You nodded as he walked while waving at you.