~ Jinyoung ~

>> Imagine B1A4

"Great, now I don't even know where I am heading to."

 

You muttered to yourself. You were on the street, heading to your new school. Somehow, you're not familiar yet with the road. Suddenly, you saw a man passed by you. He looked somehow confused. Probably from the same school as you since he's wearing an identical uniform.

 

"That's it. I'll ask him to help me!"

 

You monologued to yourself and walked to him.

 

"Hey."

 

He turned to you.

 

"Urm, I'm you."

"Oh, I'm Jinyoung."

"Urh, so, we're from the same school right?"

"Oh, really?"

 

He beamed at you. You nodded and smiled at him.

 

"So, I was thinking if you can he-"

"Yes, so you could help me to find our way to school."

 

=.=

 

"You know what? I've moved here three years ago but I still not familiar with  this street. It's lucky to find you. So, can we go now? Oh God, I'm really thankful right now."

 

He continued to talk while you gaped your mouth at him. When he asked you what's wrong, you told him the truth and his shoulder deflated.

 

" *sigh* So I guess both of us should find the way to school, aren't we?"

" *sigh* I guess so."

 

Both of you wandered along the street, figuring the way to school. Half an hour later, you reached your school. Lucky you to get out of the house earlier. Now, you need to go to the office.

 

"So, Jinyoung-ssi."

 

He turned to while smiling happily, probably happy since he made it to school.

 

"Can you help me to get to the office."

"Sure, you just need to go straight and then turn left. Hm? Was it the right? Uh no. take your left and climb up the stairs to second floor. Urgh?"

 

He peeked at you. Judging at your reaction, he looked down.

 

"Mianhei you-ah."

 

He said to you. You shook your head and giggled. 

 

"Say, now I think you need to go with me to the office too. Then we can both know where the office is."

 

You smiled at him. He dazed while looking at you. Then he smiled and shyly nodded. You chuckled and lead the way to find the office.