~ Baro ~

>> Imagine B1A4

“It wouldn't change anything!”, you yelled at Baro who tried to explain his mistake at you. “Aniyo. you, listen to me.”, he tried to touch your shoulder. “What?”, you glared at him and he shut up.

 

You stood up and went to the bathroom. You splashed your face with water for many times to try to cool down. “Mian, you.”, you heard Baro said that before hearing the door locked. You tried opening the bathroom door but it didn't budge.

 

“Yah! You better don't do anything funny HamBaro!”, you shouted as you banged the door. “Cha Sunwoo! You heard me?! Open the door! Yah!! CHA SUNWOO!!”, you shouted but there was no reply.

 

You froze when suddenly there was no lights. You took a deep breath. “Yah, Cha Sunwoo. This is not funny at all.”, you said with shaky voice. You're always scared of dark. “Baro. Open the door.”, you said, feeling a bit frightened by time.

 

“Baro? Are you in there? Open the damn door. Baro-yah.”, you said closed to tears. “you? Are you in there?”, you heard Baro asked you. You sighed in relief. “This is not funny. Open the door.”, you ordered him. “I swear I didn't do anything on the lamps.”, you snorted. So that means you admitted you prevent the door from opening.

 

He opened the door and quickly hugged you. “I'm here, I'm here.”, that sudden hug touched you. So, he remembered you being scared of dark. Slowly you hugged him back and sobbed a bit. “It was scary.”, you admitted as you sobbed softly on his chest.

 

“I know. I'm sorry for locking you up. I was preparing something for you but then suddenly the lighting went off.”, as soon as he said that, the lighting was on again. In front of you two, a table filled with food and cakes. All chocolates, your favourite. You looked at Baro.

 

“I'm sorry, jagiya. I promise I wouldn't be late for our dates anymore.”, he said while looking at the floor guiltily. You smiled and hugged him. He smiled. You looked at the table before looking at him again. He grinned. “All yours.”, he said to you. You beamed at him and added, “Including you.”, you pecked his lips before running to the table.

 

“Eat up, you chubby girlfriend.”, you pouted but continued eating anyway. He chuckled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, subscribe and upvote ^^

Follow me~ I need friends ^^ @shinira_ara

 

~ Shin Ara ~