~ Sandeul ~

>> Imagine B1A4

"Annyeong! I saw you when you sent your parents to the car just now." - This man grinned.

 

You looked at the man in front of you with disbelief.

 

"Oh, you don't know me? I'm Sandeul."

"Err, no, yes I know you. Er, you live here?"

"Oh, so you're shocked to meet me. Haha. You're cute. What's your name?"

"I'm you."

 

At first, I blushed as he kept talking to me. Bit by bit, I became relax and talk to him like his friend.

 

"Oh, forgive me, you-ah."

"Eh, wae Sandeul-ssi?"

"I forgot my real reason to pay you this visit."

"Oh."

 

I don't know how to react so that's all I anwered to him. He chuckled and patted my head. Suddenly he showed something to me.

 

"Here. Take it."

 

I looked at it and faced him with a question mark above my head.

 

"Oh, it's your dinner. I thought, you might not have anything to eat since you're busy arranging everything in your house."

"Omo, it's okay Sandeul-ssi. I have some biscuits and bread."

"Anyo! It's not good for health. You should eat something heavy so that you'll have energy."

"Err, okay."

 

Sandeul grinned to you and said to you that he needed to get back home. He waved his hands and you got inside your house while smiling ear to ear.