~ Jinyoung ~

>> Imagine B1A4

Jinyoung, your childhood friend has been blabbering and hyperventilating all day. He's starring in a drama and he's going to shoot a kiss scene that evening. You felt a pang in your heart when you heard that from him. You're crushing on him since you're younger.

 

"Bla bla bla.. And you know what? I've been brushing my teeth for like three times today. You know, after breakfast, lunch and tea time. Yeah, so that I won't be embarassing myself when we filmed the kiss scene."

 

Ouch. He continued talking and your heart grow heavier by each mention about the kissing scene.

 

"...... and she told me that I shouldn't be nervous since this is not her first kiss. But hey, this is my first kiss so I should be nervous. Plus she's my favourite star."

"Lucky for you. Too bad, it's not her first kiss too."

 

You said coldly.

 

" you?"

 

You shrugged as if he could see you.

 

"I'm just saying. Too bad, if she hasn't has her first kiss yet then you'll get her first kiss."

"Hey, you sound a bit distant. Is anything wrong?"

"Nu-uh. Everything's perfect. Not until you're busy telling me that you'll get your first kiss from some hot babe which is your favourite star. And you know what? You're telling that to a girl who haven't experience her first kiss yet so how do you think I'll react to this?"

 

Both of you went silent. You regretted what had left your mouth. Foul mouth alert. You mentally face-palmed yourself.

 

"H-Hey, oppa. I-I ----"

 

He hung up. Great. Now Jinyoung oppa must think that I'm a freak. You threw your phone on the couch and went to the kitchen to grab a drink. An hour passed. Another hour passed. One more hour passed and you realized that Jinyoung is going to film the kiss scene. You felt a bit sad. Sigh. Guess I'll not get his first kiss.

 

Knock Knock!

 

You heard knocking on the door. You went to open the door. You froze when you saw who's waiting for you outside.

 

"J-Jinyoung oppa."

"Hey grumpy lady."

 

He smiled playfully at you. 

 

"What.. What are you doing here? Should you film your kiss scene?"

 

Your heart ached when you asked him that. 

 

"I'm doing it here."

"Huh?"

 

In a swift move, he pulled you towards him. Your eyes widened when you felt his lips on top of yours. He closed his eyes, making your eyes fluttered shut. When both of you pulled back, he smiled warmly to you.

 

"I decided that I'll be happy to lose my first kiss to my first love."

 

You were stunned. A tear fell from your eyes. He wiped it with his thumb and kissed your eyes.

 

"I'd rather passed the kiss scene to someone else. I'm not doing it."

 

You smirked.

 

"Waeyo, Jinyoung oppa?"

"Since I've found the perfect lips for mine."

 

He grinned mischivously and kissed you for second time.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey, sorry for the looooooooong hiatus. Life's kinda hectic. I'm studying in a university and I have my part-time job at the same time. So, you know what I mean. Oh my gosh~ I miss updating my other fanfics too, but for now, this is the only fanfics that I'll be able to update quickly. :'(