~ Baro ~

>> Imagine B1A4

You're listening to B1A4's OK as you re-arrange your belongings in your new living room. You sang along as the song played while hopping here and there, placing your picture frames, table calendar, flower vase and souvenirs in all over the living room.

Your living room is still in a big mess since some of your belongings were still packed in boxes, big and small. *Sigh* You thought that you need to do it all night long.

Knock! Knock!

You heard knocks from the door. You stopped taking out your belongings from the boxes and hurried yourself to the main door. You got a big shock as you open.

 

"Annyeong! I heard my rap part been played."

 

Grinning, Baro stood in front of you. You dazed as he told you that he lived in next three house from yours.

 

"Wah, you just move here? Should I help you?" - He asked you while tried to peek in your living room.

"N-no, it's okay."

"Anya~ It's okay. I'll help you, err, what's your name?"

"Oh, it's you"

"Oh, you ? nice name. Aren't you going to let me in?"

 

You snapped out of your daze and invited him in. Once he got inside, he started to help you by taking out all of your belongings from the boxes and helped you to arrange it. By late evening, your living room has completely clean and neat. You thanked him as he bounce on your couch.

 

"So,  you-ah"

 

You turned to him. He stretched his hand

 

"Friends?"

 

You looked at his hand and faced him back. You smiled and nodded.

 

"Friends."