~ Shinwoo ~

>> Imagine B1A4

 

“What you did wrong? Are you serious oppa?”, you yelled at Shinwoo who looked at you, looking a bit lost. “Y-Yeah?”, you groaned at his replied.

 

“I'm gonna list it. You don't help me with the dinner. All you do was asking me whether I've finished cooking or not then you just eat. You never did laundry. Everytime, it was me who did the laundry. Want me to continue?”, Shinwoo just keep silent.

 

“You don't let me met your friends. You don't threw the garbage away, so every night I'm the one who threw it away. You were barely home that I think you may have got married to that damn dance studio already..”, you continue blabbering.

 

“And then the clothes.... YOU JUST THREW IT EVERYWHERE that everytime I'm home I need to clean it first!”, you shouted the last time before you collapsed on the couch next to him. “Phew.”, you sighed in relief.

 

“Done?”, he asked you. You nodded at him. “Want a bear hug?”, he stretched his arms, ready to hug you. You sighed. “And this is why I couldn't ever getting mad at you.”, you muttered and got into his arms. He rubbed your back.

 

“I kind of know that I've been too selfish. So.. I want you to see something. Come.”, he hooked his arms around your shoulders and pushed you to the front so that he walked behind you. He toured you around your house and you gasped in awe.

 

He smiled. “I did all the thing that you complaint before you got home just now. How was it, my jagi you?” “Are you being sarcastic now oppa?”, he chuckled. “No.. I'm not.”, and he pecked your lips twice. “So, forgive me?”, he winked.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew~

^.^

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote, ENJOY !!~~

 

P/S - Did I tell you guys just how much I love comments? ^^

 

Follow me on twitter @shinira_ara

Tumblr http://v1p-b4n4.tumblr.com/

 

- Shin Ara -