~ Shinwoo ~

>> Imagine B1A4

You walked slowly since you're looking out for your class. Without you noticing it, you bumped onto someone.

 

"Oof! Omo! Mianhei. I didn't notice you."

"Nope, it's okay."

 

You helped the guy in front of you to pick up his books. Shinwoo. You read the name on his book. You looked at him. Tall, long hair, wearing spectacles. Nerdy type. You guessed to yourself.

He bowed to you and was about to walk away but you grabbed his arm.

 

"W-wait!!"

 

Gulped. You felt his muscular arm. Hm, a secret behind a nerdy face?

 

"Yes?"

"Oh~ I was wondering if you could help me to show my class. I'm a new student."

 

You showed him the paper that you got from the office, containing your timetable and homeroom. He twitched his brow. Cute. You thought to yourself.

 

"Same homeroom with me. Come, follow me. I'll lead you."

"Really? Thanks, Shinwoo-ssi."

 

You covered your mouth in shock. He froze while looking at you.

 

"How did you..."

"Oh, on your book earlier."

 

You showed him his book and he nodded.

 

"Not fair that I don't know yours."

"Oh, I'm you."

"you."

 

He repeated after you. You nodded. He smiled and lead you to your homeroom. As both of you walked towards your class, you saw the canteen, restroom, main hall, teachers' room, laboratories and gym. You raised your brow in confusion.

 

"Why does it feel that my class is too far?"

 

You thought to yourself. And finally, you arrived in front of your homeroom. You gaped.

 

"you-ah. We're here."

"Shinwoo? Isn't this the same floor as where I met you earlier?"

"Yes."

"And is there the spot I met you earlier?"

 

You pointed to the library that's about 10 meters in front of you. He nodded.

 

"What was that long walk for then?" - You asked in confusion. He smiled.

"Studying time is precious. I helped you touring the school as well since our class will start ---"

 

*Ding dong*

 

"--- now." 

 

He chuckled as he got inside of the class. Slowly, a smile tugged on your face. Nerd. You muttered and got inside of the class and put your bag next to Shinwoo's desk. Of course, he's a nerd and nobody sit with a nerd, which gave you the chance to be a deskmate of a muscular nerd.