~ Gongchan ~

>> Imagine B1A4

“Out.”, you told him. “Get out of my house.”, you told Gongchan who just glared before he took all of his belonging and got out from your house. He banged your door loudly as he closed it. “You're paying if it's broken!”, you yelled at his disappearing figure.

 

You hugged you knees and sat still on your bed. After a long time sitting like that, you walked towards the bathroom to get a shower. You were in the tub, playing with the soap and bubbles while thinking over and over again of the reason of your fights with Gongchan.

 

Done showering, you walked out of the bathroom, only to stop and sighed for a while before walking again. As you had already wear your pajamas when you're inside of the bathroom, you quickly dried your hair and applied body lotion.

 

You walked to the kitchen and grabbed the plain water inside of the refrigerator. Then, you took out your favourite ice-cream and walked to the living room. You sighed a bit when you felt as if someone was watching you.

 

Watching your favourite show, you ended up settling for bed two hours later. As you made your bed, you felt it again, that feeling of being watched so you sighed. Done with preparing to bed, you sighed once again.

 

“Chan-ah. You can stop stalking me and come to bed now.”, you said through your fully-closed eyes. A figure slipped through the door and lied next to you. Gongchan sinked his head on the crook of your neck as he hugged your waist.

 

“.....” “What did you say?”, you asked him. “I said I'm sorry.”, he muttered. You sighed for the nth time and played with his hair softly. “I should be the one who apologize. I was a bit emotional today.”, you admitted.

 

Gongchan lifted his head and looked at you. “I'm sorry.”, you said to him guiltily. He smiled and pecked your lips. “Forgiven.”, he grinned. You beamed back at him. “Okay, so I'm tired now.”, Gongchan yawned. “Me too.”, he reached for the bed lamp and turned it off. “Goodnight sweetheart.”, he kissed your forehead.

 

“Mm.”, you hummed in response. "you?" "Hm?" “Should we do something else before we sleep.”, you sensed the mischievous tone he used so you snorted. “Shut up and sleep already.”, you responded, making him chuckled in the dark.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual~ Comment, subscribe and upvote ^^

 

@shinira_ara , my twitter account. Do follow ^^

 

- Shin Ara -