~ Sandeul ~

>> Imagine B1A4

"Oppa, watch---"

 

BUK!!

 

"--- out."

 

You sighed. This is the third time Sandeul ran through a door for the day. He was still rubbing his nose when you got closer to him, offering your hand.

 

"Thanks, you -ah."

"Seriously, are you in a deep thinking or something? You seems off today."

 

You asked in concern and again, he grew flustered.

 

"A-ani-aniya! I'm okay. I-I'm fine. I really really really really really am fine."

 

He said a bit too loudly, causing bot of you to earn stares from other people. You bowed apologettically at them and shot Sandeul a look. He smiled sheepishly at you.

 

"Seriously, oppa."

 

You groaned and he laughed. Both of you got into a bus, getting back home after spending the whole day together. However, you don't really know the reason for Sandeul being slightly nervous around you which caused him to bump into anything that is in front of him.

 

"Hey, here's your stop." 

 

He nudged you using his elbow. You nodded and about to step out of the bus when he stopped you.

 

"Want to know why I'm like this today?"

 

You raised your eyebrow at him. What he did next caused you to widen your eyes. You felt something warm on your lips for a split second. Sandeul smiled at you.

 

"Now I feel better."

 

He pecked your lips once more.

 

"Hey kid. Don't you want to step out?"

 

The bus driver asked you.

 

"Y-Yeah, right. I-I'll see you soon, Sandeul oppa."

 

You were too shocked over the fact that you had had your first kiss with Sandeul that you didn't notice a pole in front of you and bumped into it.

 

"Ouch!!!"

 

From inside the bus, Sandeul chuckled.

 

"Now you know the situation I was in just now."