Surprises and Dinner Parties

Broken
Donghae's POV 
 
 
I can't wait to see Soo Min's face at the gala tonight. She doesn't know that we're performing tonight. She'll be so happy! 
 
 
But... I feel bad sometimes... To have found such a beautiful, perfect woman to love and have her by my side while some others like Kyuhyun, have found their true love, but paid the price by losing them for what wrong they did. What Kyuhyun did was indeed very wrong and shrewd, and he has paid dearly for it but fate is too cruel to him. He's never happy anymore, he never laughs in the same way and we can hear his screams in the middle of the night due to his nightmares about her. 
 
 
Her. 
 
 
Hwang Min Young. 
 
 
No one knows where she has gone, no one knows where she is or how she is. 
 
 
It was like she disappeared. 
 
 
Her family had cut off all connections with us and refused to see us again, despite our desperate attempts. 
 
 
I wish that Kyuhyun would find happiness once again, but I know that his happiness would never be complete without Min Young. I know the feeling all too well. A year ago, Soo Min met an accident but luckily she got through it and was alive and well. During that time, I felt that all hope, love and happiness had been out of me and I had to depend on that one injured, beautiful person to bring it back. 
 
 
Min Young... Come back... Come back and bring our spoilt, snarky little magnae back to life... 
 
 
Please? 
 
 
Kyuhyun's POV 
 
 
ANOTHER gala dinner to attend. Well, at least I'll be singing a solo act tonight. That's a perk to my messed up, lousy, hell-of-a-life. 
 
 
Urgh... 
 
 
 
Min Young... I'm sorry... 
 
 
I'm sorry for putting you through all this pain, I'm sorry for making you leave me, I'm sorry I made you stop loving me. 
 
 
I wish... I wish... 
 
 
I wish I could have you back in my arms.
 
 
Can I be selfish... Just for a while?
 
 
Pulling on a slim cut black suit, I sat before my stylist as she did my hair and makeup. 
 
 
This night was going to be long, boring and uneventful. 
 
 
Just like every other night. 
 
 
 
Min Young's POV 
 
 
Soo Min had done a fantastic job on me. 
 
 
She pulled me into a slim emerald green gown, it's fitted bodice was embroidered with tiny sequins and left my shoulders bare, the skirt was slim and silky, swishing about my feet. My hair was piled up in a soft crown topped with a jewelled comb and my make up was done with a light hand. Soft that accentuated my big eyes, rosy cheeks and red rosebud lips. My neck was left bare, but a pair of green emeralds hung from my ears and a delicate golden bracelet adorned my wrist. 
 
 
I looked beautiful and Soo Min sighed in satisfaction as she looked me over. 
 
 
"You look like an exotic fairy queen, beautiful, majestic and full of power." She commented as she left the room. 
 
 
I laughed as I picked up my borrowed green purse. 
 
 
"I don't have wings and I'm certainly not a queen. Come on Soo Min, let's go." 
 
 
WHERE was that girl? 
 
 
I looked around the corner to find her checking herself in the mirror. 
 
 
Oh Soo Min... 
 
 
She was decked out in a sea blue gown with pearls adorning her neck, wrist and ears. Her hair flowed down her back in a cascade of rich brown curls, making her seem like a beautiful mermaid, regal and elegant. 
 
 
"Min you look perfect!" I whined, pulling her away from the hallway mirror. She laughed and pulled on her shawl. 
 
 
"Let's go." she said smiling. 
 
 
I forced a smile back but that bad feeling still hung around me, as if something would go wrong. I shut my eyes and tried to make it go away. 
 
 
It remained it's cold, uninviting self. 
 
 
I shuddered as I pulled my wrap closer around me. 
 
 
Something was about to go terribly wrong. 
 
-  
 
I stepped onto the marble landing of the Lee company's large four storey villa, complete with swimming pool and a lounge especially for visitors. Soo Min looked around her in fascination, I knew she loved big houses but the cold feeling became stronger when I had stepped into the house. 
 
 
I accepted a glass of white wine from a waiter who was serving drinks and was making small polite talk, when the cold feeling wahed over me, stronger than before.
 
 
Suddenly, the sound of shattered glass entered my ears. 
 
 
I turned to look at who dropped the glass and immediately regretted it. 
 
 
It's... It's... Him...
 
 
Cho Kyu Hyun... 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
 
 
MWAHAHAHA (Sorry, i must sound creepy) But I love love love love love cliffhangers... :3
 
 
 
I dont think I'll do the triple update since I want you to stay in suspense for about two days and i need to lenghten the next chapter anyway. I'll have to do longer chapters to keep you guys hooked.. :)
 
 
I hope you're loving the story so far...
 
 

I created an instagram account called:      @super15junior_sj

 

GO FOLLOW ME ^^

 

Comment and subscribe :)

 

XOXO