Souless

Broken

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“Min Young…” I whispered to myself. There was no one in the room to hear me. I decided to take this moment of privacy and reflect on the wrong that I’ve done.

 

I had woken up from the strangest nightmare I had. Min Young had left me and I was never going to see her again. I groaned in frustration and ran my fingers through my hair.

 

I love her…

 

I haven’t told her that for such a long time now. She must think that I no longer do love her. The truth is, I do still love her but I didn’t know how to end things with Seohyun. When Seohyun got pregnant, that made things worse than ever. I just had to take responsibility for these things.

 

I sorry Min Young, I really do love you, I wanted to break up with Seohyun but now that she’s pregnant…

 

I’m such an .

 

What did I do to cause this mess?

 

I feel so guilty… Poor Min Young…

 

I got up and looked around for her.

 

Where was she?!

 

“Min Young!” I called, walking about the house, looking for her.

 

No. No. No.

 

This isn’t happening.

 

No. No. No.

 

No!

 

Where is she?!

 

Min Young!!!

 

Youngie…

 

I walked into the kitchen, she wasn’t there cooking breakfast.

 

I walked into the living room, she wasn’t there dusting the furniture.

 

I walked into the garden and she wasn’t there tending to the flowers.

 

Min Young? Where are you?

 

I was hysterical at this moment.

 

“Youngie!” I called in despair. No, she couldn’t have left. I can’t live without her.

 

At that moment I knew, it wasn’t Seohyun’s beauty and charming attitude that I needed in my life. It wasn’t her sweet and alluring demeanor or her cute manner.

 

It was Min Young’s love for me, the light she brought to my dark life, her smile that gave me the strength to go through the day, her laugh that gave me courage. I needed her because she was the other half of me. She always had been and always will.

 

I started my search for her again.

 

And again.

 

And Again.

 

Flash back

 

I had brought my girlfriend of six years to the beach after that romantic candlelit dinner by the pier. I was ready to propose to her on this fateful night.

 

“Where are we going?” she laughed as I pulled her hand toward a secluded area on the beach. The waves lapped across the dimly lit sand, the setting sun’s light casting shadows and strange bits of light across it.

 

“Here we are.” I whispered in her ear as I uncovered her eyes. She gasped as she saw the rose petal heart I had constructed for her, it was lit up with small candles in tiny crystal glasses and the petals gleamed with a deep red color. Inside the heart were two red roses tied together with a red ribbon.

 

“Oh, Kyu…” she breathed, smiling up at me, “Thank you.”

 

“Do you know the meaning behind two Red roses?”

 

"Love truimphant and love for eternity."

 

I smiled in respnse, knelt down on one knee and brought out the ring I had specially made for her. Min Young gasped in delight, tears were shining in her eyes.

 

"Hwang Min Young, I promise to love you for eternity, will you marry me?"

 

Min Young smiled, that lovely smile that made my heart beat a million times faster.

 

"Yes."

 

I slipped the ring on her finger, it really was beautiful, a champange diamond sitting upon a band of sliver, inside the ring was carved KH+MY. She smiled down at it and looked up at me.

 

"I love you Kyuhyun."

 

I kissed her hand that now wore my ring, the ring that symbolises our love, and finally, kissed her soft red lips.

 

End of Flashback

 

She can’t be gone. I need her. I can’t go on without her.

 

“Youngie!” I called out again. I started searching in the most ridiculous places; the shoe cupboard, inside the closet, behind the piano.

 

I needed to find her.

 

I was in a desperate state now. I walked out to the roadway and looked frantically around for her.

 

“Min Young ah,” I shouted in despair, “I’m sorry!”

 

I was crying now, tears of anger, guilt and sorrow. I needed Min Young by my side.

 

“YOUNGIE! I need you! Please…” I choked. How could I ask her to come back to me? Me, the cause of her sorrow and pain.

 

“Please Youngie… come back…”

 

Will she come back? I need her. I can’t go on day after day without seeing her… The days would go on forever, filled with darkness and guilt without her…

 

I looked around once more.

 

“I love you Youngie…”

 

I started my search again.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

I'm sorry if my story isn't going very well... I promise to do better!  Thanks to my subscribers and please subscribe!!

Sorry no drama happening yet :(             

But there will be soon..... :3