Reunion

Broken

Min Young’s POV

 

I stepped out into the lobby of Incheon airport and was immediately welcomed with a high pitched scream.

 

“MIN YOUNG AH!”, my best friend, Park Soo Min, squealed with delight as she saw me. I laughed at the sight of her running over to me. I gave her a big hug and started crying. I had missed her so much, during those five years, parting from Soo Min had been one of the hardest things to endure.

 

“I missed you so, so much Soo Min.” I sobbed into her shoulder. We finally pulled away and started laughing at how ridiculous we looked. After getting my entire luggage into  the car, we piled into her red GTI Volkswagen and drove off to our new home.

 

“Okay… I think you should stop…” Soo Min tutted as I brought out another framed painting to put up in our new home. It was one of those lush penthouse apartments, stylish, spacious and equipped with a rooftop pool and drinks bar. Soo Min was a stylist working for SM Entertainment and we were living together. Our apartment had six rooms, a large kitchen and dining area and a lounge area with a polished white grand piano. I loved buying paintings and pieces of art to decorate our new home, but Soo Min thought I wasted too much money buying “unnecessary items that clutter up the household”. Although I was beyond happy at the fact that I was back in Korea, I couldn’t help feeling disappointed that I haven’t seen Kyuhyun yet. Super Junior was in Japan at the moment, according to Soo Min. Oh, I forgot to mention, Lee Donghae was Soo Min’s steady boyfriend of six years.

 

“Yah, Hwang Min Young!” an irritated Soo Min shouted from where she was standing, my painting in her hands and pressed against the wall.

 

“Yes?” I answered Soo Min, pushing a lock of hair behind my ear. She shook her little head at me.

 

“We are required to attend a function tonight. It’s supposed to be some rich guy’s birthday. Your mother and father requested you be there.” she said, hanging the painting up and shaking her head at it.

 

Well there goes my plans for watching a movie with popcorn and a slumber party on the rooftop.

 

“Do I have to?” I whined. I really didn’t want to attend a formal dinner with posh, rich people and act as if I belong in their circles.

 

“Come on Youngi-“ she cut off her sentence and looked away. I got up without another word and walked off to my room and started crying softly. Youngie.. that was Kyu’s nickname for me… I cried harder.

 

Why?

 

Why?

 

Why?!

 

Why can’t I let him go?!

 

I buried my head in my pillow and sobbed loudly. Soo Min came in and sat by me.

 

“I’m sorry Min Young,” she muttered, running her fingers through my hair.

 

“It’s not your- fault Soo- Min,” I mumbled between sobs. Soo Min smiled sadly and gave me hug. We sat in a few minutes of silence.

 

“You know… You still have to go…” Soo Min began slowly. I laughed and ended up groaning in defeat. I knew that it wasn’t worth arguing with Soo Min. She always got what she wanted in the end.

 

“Fine I’ll go!” I snapped jokingly at her. Why does she always get her way?

 

I groaned inwardly as I had a feeling this night would not go as well as I had hoped.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

Hey guys! This chapter will be a little short because I'm doing a double update. I'll maybe even do a triple if you're lucky!

 

My updates actually depend on my mom's mood and at the moment... it's going quite well... hahaha.

 

I got only one comment on my last update... Please comment!!!

 

AND SUBCRIBE :3

 

I created an instagram account called:      @super15junior_sj

 

GO FOLLOW ME ^^

 

XOXO