Forgiven

Broken

Min Young’s POV

 

Pulling away from each other, we looked into each other’s eyes. He his thumb across my cheek and kissed me once more.

 

“Youngie,” he said softly, “will you give me another chance?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

The look on his face was heartbreaking.

 

-

 

I ran into our apartment crying. I was so confused with my feelings, I didn’t know if what I was doing was right or wrong, I didn’t know if I was going to give him another chance out of spite or pity or earnest. I had to talk to Soo Min.

 

Crawling into her bed, I told her everything. From when I started the plan, everything I had ever done to him, when he kissed me until he asked me for another chance. I told her I didn’t know what I was doing, I was confused and yet I wanted him to be mine and I wanted to be happy again. Soo Min listened until I was done and then spoke.

 

“Min Young, what you’ve done was wrong. You can’t play with Kyuhyun like that, but I think you’ve got him pretty much under your thumb right now; all you have to decide is if you want to break him or make him happy. I know, as a fact, that you honestly love him and I don’t know what possessed you to plot revenge. Tell him the truth Min Young and sort things out with him okay?”

 

I loved Soo Min most at times like this; she always knew what to say and how to guide me through the darkest tunnels.

 

We stayed up awhile more, talking about my problems and everything else.

 

“You’re an amazing best friend Min. Thank you.” I said and promptly fell asleep on her bed.

 

 

Soo Min’s POV

 

My poor girl… Poor Min Young… She was so lost in her true feelings and battling with what she thought she should be feeling that she was going in the wrong direction of things. I had no idea why she would want to play with Kyuhyun like that, but maybe Min Young just wanted to let him know how she felt. She should’ve just told him and solved things from there though…

 

I turned to look at my sleeping best friend, with her eyes closed and slightly open she looked about six years old, innocent and vulnerable. I felt a sudden surge of anger towards Kyuhyun, but I knew fate had played out this way for a reason.

 

Min Young will be happy again…

 

It was just a matter of time.

 

 

Min Young's POV

 

Getting dressed, I cursed inwardly when I realised my favourite red top was in the wash. I decided to dress extra nicely today because I was ready to tell Kyuhyun the truth and tell him I was ready to forgive and give him another chance. I decided on a short cotton cream coloured dress with a soft brown cardigan that played nicely with the soft pink red lip gloss I put on. Walking out to grab a bowl of cereal before I left, Soo Min caught sight of me and laughed.

 

“Someone looks y today.” She complimented from where she was perched on the kitchen counter.

 

“Do I? Crap, does it look too much? Should I downplay it more?” I asked worriedly, looking down at myself.

 

“No,” Soo Min laughed and hopped down from the counter, “it looks perfect Min Young.”

 

The toaster pinged and out popped two slices of toasted bread warm and crusty. Soo Min swiftly snatched them both out, buttered them lightly and threw a slice to me.

 

“Eat,” she said firmly, “You need energy if you’re going to tell him the truth.”

 

“I’m really going to tell him. I know I will. I want him to know I’m sorry and that I love him.” I said and laughed softly to myself. I was ready to start afresh.

 

“You know Min Young… Instead of punishing Kyuhyun you were punishing yourself by doing that.” Soo Min said softly, pushing the jar of jam towards me. Thinking about what Soo Min said, I realised that it was true. I finished my toast and we left the apartment.

 

-

 

Soo Min and I walked along the street to Kyuhyun’s apartment and knocked on the door. Donghae opened it and smiled when I held up the bag of pastries that we had picked up from the bakery down the street.

 

“Good morning Youngie,” he said to me, “Go straight ahead and dish the bread out, everyone’s hungry.”

 

Walking in, and ignoring the fact that Donghae had swept Soo Min up into a deep kiss, I headed straight into the kitchen. The members greeted me and in two minutes every single crumb of the bread was gone.

 

“Damn,” I laughed when everyone had finished, “you all know how to eat.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and we went into his room so we could talk. His room was decorated in greys and blacks. The floor was a smooth wooden surface, the walls were a muted grey and the minimalist furniture was black. On the bed was a soft grey duvet and grey pillows with black piping. I sat down on the corner of his bed and looked up at him.

 

“Kyuhyun,” I said, “I need to tell you something.”

 

He sat down on the floor in front of me and played with the ends of his shirt.

 

“I’m here to listen.” He told me.

 

“I just want to tell you I’m sorry…” I began, “I have been playing with you, lying to you all this time because I wanted you to feel the pain I went through. But sometimes I genuinely enjoyed and loved every single moment I spent with you. I don’t know how else to put it. I’m sorry for playing with you, I was just overridden by my feelings. I just can’t stay angry at you for long at all, and I just really really-“

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I silenced her with a kiss. I know it drives her crazy when I do it, but I knew she knew that it was my way of telling her it was okay. I pulled away softly and looked into her big brown eyes which I loved so much.

 

“I forgive you Kyuhyun. I will give you another chance.” She said softly and kissed my cheek softly laughing, “But you do know you still have to win back my trust don’t you?”

 

I nodded and smiled at her, pulling her off the bed.

 

“I’m going to take you somewhere Min Young.” I said, getting a jacket.

 

“Where?” she asked, opening the door of my bedroom. I came up behind her.

 

“Do you trust me?”

 

She laughed and smacked my arm playfully.

 

I took that as a yes. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

DOUBLE UPDATE :D

 

I got feels while writing this chapter xD

 

Oh God I'm so happy to be back writing. Anyway, Kyuhyun's going to be getting a little bit more snarky and romantic from this point because he has to win back Min Young, so look forward to that!

 

Okay, to make it clear why I brought the revenge scheme in was to show how hard it was for Min Young to try and forgive Kyuhyun and how she did things wrong because everyone makes mistakes right?  I wanted to show that Min Young sincerly still loves Kyuhyun even for everything he had done to her and so on. 

 

Please comment and subcribe! Means so much to me! <3

 

Also a big thank you to my four upvoters, I send love to you all. 

 

I will be posting a Kyuhyun oneshot soon that is pretty heartbreaking (I cried gallons while writing it), so please look forward to that too :) 

 

XOXO