Indescribable Feelings

Broken

Min Young’s POV

 

I woke up feeling unusually weary and torn apart. I groaned as the events of last night played back in my head. I hated doing this to him but I wanted to let him know what pain I went through to stick with him until I could not take it any longer. Soo Min knocked on my door and slipped in.

 

“Your eyes look hell.” She said approaching me with a cold towel. Taking the towel from her, I placed it over my eyes to bring down the puffiness.

 

“Do you want to tell me about it?” she asked, my hair softly. She always did that when she was comforting me. But I couldn’t tell Soo Min just yet, I felt too ashamed of myself to tell her. So I shook my head and drew the towel away from my eyes.

 

“Not now Min… I have to get ready for work.”

 

“Okay.” She answered, rifling through my closet.

 

I guess it was dress up day for me.

 

-

 

I ran over to the nearest coffee shop to pick up a latte since I was half an hour early to work. Joining the queue, I opened my bag to look for my purse and I bumped smack into the person in front of me.

 

“Hey!” he cried, “watch where you’re going!”

 

“I’m sorry,” I apologised and looked up into Kyuhyun’s face, ‘Kyuhyun?!”

 

“Shh,” he quickly exclaimed, looking around and pulling the hood of his jacket lower, “say my name any louder and the whole girl population of this coffee shop will be all over me!”

 

I rolled my eyes and placed my order in front of the barista. Handing me my latte and bill she bade me a “Have a nice day” and waved the next customer in front. I looked over at him and found him staring at a girl, who was wearing backless top and skinny jeans that rode down her long legs. My heart hardened and suddenly I was grateful to Soo Min who had picked out an innocently short skirt which exposed most of my legs and a see through lace top. I put a hand on his arm and tugged lightly.

 

“Do you want to walk to work with me?” I asked softly, looking up at him from a downward angle, which I knew drove him crazy. 

 

“Uh yeah sure, I’d love to.” Kyuhyun answered and followed me out of the coffee shop.

 

As we walked, guilt began to eat up at me again but I knew I had to play with him like this to make him feel what I felt.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Walking to work with her was like a dream. We talked the whole way there and it was like we were friends again. Maybe she was changing, starting to forgive me. I had to make her see that I really am sorry for what I did.

 

-

 

It’s been a week, and Min Young was being really nice to me. I took her out for an ice cream one night, by the lake. The street lamps cast a dim light about her and in her white top she looked like an angel.

 

“Min Young,” I asked, “have you forgiven me?”

 

Her demeanour changed abruptly after that. She became cold, he answers blunt and short. She soon left me at the lakeside claiming she had to go home and help Soo Min clean up.

 

I felt like she was pulling me in then pushing me back out all the time. At times I could tell that she was honest and genuine, other times I felt like it was all an act.

 

I really couldn’t understand her…

 

Min Young’s POV

 

I thought it was working, my little revenge scheme. But after a month I was torn and exhausted and tired, oh so tired at trying to keep my little plan up that I swore I would break at another look at his face, earnestly trying to get me to forgive him. I have forgiven him… I loved him more than ever. But I couldn’t tell him that, I couldn’t even tell Soo Min that.

 

It was a sunny day at work, Super Junior KRY had done an amazing job and the song was progressing at a steady and consistent pace. I forgot my troubles for the whole time I was immersed in their singing and my work of perfecting the tune.

 

“You sing beautifully,” I told all three of them after they had sung the whole song through, “that was amazing.”

 

“No more flat notes?” Ryeowook taunted and laughed. I laughed along, throwing a balled up piece of paper at him.

 

“Go home all of you, drink a glass of honey and sleep early. Get some rest, you three need it.”

 

I turned and started packing up as they left, all the lights had been switched off except for the desk lamp. Kyuhyun had stayed behind to help me and suddenly he cracked a joke. Laughing, I dropped all my papers. He dropped to the floor with me and we scrambled to pick everything up.

 

“Why are you so clumsy Hwang Min Young?” he laughed when we had picked everything up. I pushed my hair away from my face and looked over at him from where we were sitting on the floor with my papers.

 

“You don’t want a paper ball thrown at your face do you?” I retorted, looking around for a scrap piece of paper to throw at him.

 

“You’re such a kid sometimes Min Young.” He laughed and suddenly he was silent. He reached for my hand and held it, seeing as I didn’t take my hand away he pulled me closer to him, and closer… and closer, until our faces were inches apart.

 

“I love you Min Young… I’m sorry for everything I have ever done to you.” He said softly, and swiftly he put a finger under my chin and tilted my head upwards where he kissed me softly, pleadingly and full of hope.

 

Maybe the wicked thoughts inside my head faded when he kissed me and the good in me surfaced, because all I felt was his steady hand under my chin and his other hand around me and I knew he was sorry and I forgave him for everything he did, because I loved him. I could never stop loving him.

 

I kissed him back and pulled him closer towards me, and there we stayed, on the floor of the recording studio, wrapped around each other.

 

I was a mess. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

Hey guys! I know I haven't been writing much but since my exams are FINALLY over, I will be updating more regulary now. 

 

Also, please note that this is NOT a revenge fic. I'm bringing Min Young's little scheme to show... well you'll have to find out what the scheme shows xD

 

I espeically love this scene as the good inside Min Young shines through and Kyuhyun finally has the guts to do SOMETHING. 

 

Keep reading and please support me even if my writing may be a little on the crappy side. I'm doing a double update today so look forward to that!

 

Please comment and subscribe, it means so much to me <3

 

XOXO