Chapter 21

Ever After

QIAN'S POV

It's currently 10am and I'm at the airport with Sulli and my sister, Sunny.

"Hey, Ssul. Thansks for dropping us off." I said as she helped me with the bags.

"It's no problem. I wasn't busy anyways."

"Honestly, you're like the most chill senior partner I've ever encountered." I said.

"You know what they say; work hard, play harder." She laughed.

"Well, you gotta be all work no play while I'm gone."

"How long are you staying this time though? You seem to have an awful lot of baggage for just a week in China." Sulli said as she raised her eyebrows.

"That's all me Unnie." Sunny laughed. "I overpacked as always."

I rolled my eyes at Sunny and turned to Sulli. "Sunny and I are staying for a month at least but I'm not yet sure since I have tons of things to do there."

"What are you doing there exactly?" Sulli eyed me warily.

"You'll see when I get back, but don't be too shocked." I laughed then bid farewell to my best friend. 

 

As Sunny and I aboard the plane and the stewardess instructed us to turn off our phones, I saw that I received a message from Kyuhyun. 

Take care, Qian! I'll miss you terribly! See you when you get back.

I sighed as I turned my phone off.

"What's wrong unnie?" Sunny asked.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I said, rubbing my temples.

"Have you told Kyuhyun Oppa the real reason why you're going to China?"

I shook my head. "Nobody knows the real reasong why I've been going to China all these years. Not even Sulli."

"Well, when we get back I'm sure everyone is in for a huge surprise." Sunny laughed. 

I smiled faintly. "Yeah. definitely a huge surprise."