Chapter 10 - Flashbacks

Ever After

Jeju was breathtaking. The weather wasn't too hot, and it isn't raining. It was just right. We hailed a taxi and after an hour, we were finally at our hotel. 

Taemin's father owns multiple hotel chains in Korea and a fee branches worldwide. We all looked in awe as we walked into Haevichi Hotel & Resort.

"Daebak!" We all marveled. Taemin was the only one who was indifferent among us. 

"Welcome back, Sir Taemin." A line of staff and crew greeted us as we entered the revolving doors. 

We were all seated at the lounge area while we were waiting for the hotel's manager to give our keys. We were all quiet and were busy marvellung at the grandeur before us. 

"Yah, Taemin. It's so beautiful here!" Sulli exclaimed. 

"What's the usual rate here in your hotel?" Donghae asked. 

"For the regular rooms, about 260,000 won. ($200) " Taemin said. 

"That's a pretty good deal, i guess." Nichkhun said.

"How about the suites?" Minho asked.

"The price range is about, 820,000 won ($800) to 1,020,000 won ($1000)."

"Bissan! (Expensive!)" I gasped.

"Sir." Our conversation was disrupted by a man who handed Taemin 5 card keys. 

"Thank you." Taemin said. The man bowed then left.

"Okay, room arrangements would be..." Taemin trailed. 

"Arasseo! I'm roomates with Minho, as usual." Nichkhun said. 

"I'm going to be roomates with Qian and Amber!" Sulli shouted.

"No way!" Donghae, Heechul and Kyuhyun exclaimed in protest.

"Yah! Quit fighting. Why don't we just pick our roomates randomly?" Minho suggested.

"Huh? How?" I asked. 

"Ah!" Kyuhyun exclaimed then quickly dug into his duffel bag and pulled out a piece if paper. He ripoed it into 9 pieces and scribbled on it, then folded them into small pieces.

"We'll just have to pick. Whoever has the same number as ours would be our roommate." Kyuhyun said.

"Great idea!" Donghae exclaimed. 

"Yah, what if we don't pick the same number as our girlfriends?" Heechul said.

Kyuhyun's eyes grew into realization and was about to crumple the papers when I stopped him.

"This is okay! It'll be random and fair. I'll pick first!" I said. 

"Qian!" Kyuhyun protested but I glared at him.

I picked a small piece of paper.

"Let's open it later once everybody got one." I said.

Kyuhyun was the next one to pick, then Heechul, Donghae, Minho, Taemin, Amber, Nichkhun and Sulli. 

"Let's open it!" 

We all unrolled the piece of paper.

4

"I got 4!" I said. 

Kyuhyun looked over at me and was looking a little gloomy.

"What did you ge--" I asked., but was cut off by Minho. 

"I've got 4 too!" He announced.

"What?! Jinja?" Everyone exclaimed.  

"Your plan backfired, Kyu-ah!" Donghae laughed.

"I have 2!" Sulli said. 

"WHAT?!" Heehcul exclaimed.

"I.....I got 2 as well." Taemin whispered. 

"Yah, Taemin-ah!" Heechul exclaimed.

"Ah mwoya! This is a total mess!" Heechul exclaimed in frustration.

"What did you get?" I turned to Amber. 

"3" She said. 

"Oh! I've got 3 too!" Donghae cheered. He hugged Amber in glee. 

"Yah! Did the two of you cheat?!" Kyuhyun asked.

"Aniya!" Amber said.

"We're just meant to be!" Donghae teased.

"Ah! Jinja!" Heechul said in frustration.

"What did you get?" I asked Kyu.

"1" he answered. 

"Me too." Nichkhun said quietly. 

"I got 5! Who has 5?" Heechul asked around.

"Oh, 5 was supposedly my room. You're alone." Taemin said to him.

"Jinja? Shiroyo!" Heechul pouted.

"This is all Kyuhyun's fault!" Heechul pointed out.

"Yah! Let's just go with the original room arrangement." Taemin said, calming Heechul who was about to attack Kyuhyun. 

"Okay!" Heechul and Kyuhyun exclaimed. 

"We have the penthouse suites, so Penthouse Suite 1 is Donghae and Amber. Penthouse Suite 2 is Vic and Kyuhyun. Penthouse Suite 3 is Sulli and Heechul, and Penthouse Suite 4 is Minho and Nichkhun. Mine is the 5th Penthouse Suite." Taemin said, handing us the keys.

"There's only 5 rooms on the Penthouse floor and no one else besides us is occupying it for a whole week, so we've got the floor to ourselves. All the rooms are on the right wing of the floor. The left wing is the lounge area and as well as the buffet area for our floor. It's open and serves food 24/7." Taemin continued. 

"Daebak." We all muttered. 

We all huddled inside the VIP elevator that only leads to the penthouse floor. Once we reached the top floor, we were all in awe. 

Taemin's family hotel is definitely luxurious. No doubt about that. The marble flooring shows off our reflections and the beautiful chandelier was obviously not cheap. The walls were adorned by beautoful paintings and expensive ornaments decorated the whole floor. 

"Wah. Jinja! It's so pretty here!" I exclaimed. 

"Still not as pretty as you." Kyuhyun whispered into my ear, making me giggle. 

"Yah. Can you two not act all sweet for a second? This place is daebak!" Heechul scolded. 

The rooms were all on one side of the floor. Each of them was labeled by 001 002 003 004 005

"Let's rest for a while then we could go and have fun later." Taemin announced before walking into his room. 

Kyuhyun and I walked inside ours and was immediately speechless. The view was amazing, and the room did not lack luxury. 

I faced the big window overlooking the view and opened the sliding door leading to the balcony. I exhaled as I in the fresh air.

I felt arms circling my waist, and I felt Kyuhyun's hot breath on my neck. I swallowed the lump on my throat and closed my eyes. I tried calming my beating heart, but it still felt like it would burst out of my chest anytime soon. Kyuhyun left trails of kisses down my neck to my shoulder blade. I turned around to face him and he immediately captured my lips with his. Our mouths and tongues were in perfect sync. His hands on my waist and mine tangled in his hair and delicately trailing up and down his neck.

"EHEM."

The sound startled Kyuhyun and me. We immediately parted and looked towards where the sound came from.

"Yah. We haven't been inside the room for more than 30 minutes and yet you guys are already making out." Heechul exclaimed at us with a playful grin. Sulli was beside him laughing.

"Yah, Song Qian, Cho Kyuhyun. Try to keep your hands off each other for a moment!" Sulli shouted.

"You're just jealous because Sulli won't kiss you out in the open!" Kyuhyun shouted at Heechul.

"Yah!" Heechul exclaimed at us.

Kyuhyun and I laughed and quickly went insid. Once we were inside he pulled me by my waist and was about to kiss me again when consecutive knocks pounded on our room door.

"Yah! Stop being lovey dovey! Let's go and eat first!" It was Taemin shouting at the other side of the door.

"You can do that later!" It was Donghae.

"Arasseo!" Kyuhyun shouted.

His forehead touched mine and he planted a light kiss on the tip of my nose and let out a sigh.

"Later?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "Arasseo."

"Qian?" A knock on the bathroom door brought me back to reality and away from the memories.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" It was Sulli.

"Uhm..yeah." I said.

"Are you sure?" Amber's worried voice was on the other side of the bathroom door as well.

"Yeah. I'll be out in a sec." I said.

I faced the mirror and stared at my tear streaked face. I quickly wiped the tears away and applied powder and lipstick. I practiced my smile and made my way out of the bathrom.

"What happened to you?" Amber asked as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Nothing. I was just retouching my makeup and I needed to pee." I lied.

They both looked at me knowingly but decided to let the topic go.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sulli asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay."

I'm okay.