Chapter 12 - Okinawa

Ever After

After an almost 3 hour flight and half an hour car ride, we finally arrived at Taemin's beach house.

"DAEBAK!!" All 9 of us exclaimed.

"What the?! Taemin-ah! Want to marry me?" Heechul joked, receiving a smack on the head from Sulli.

Taemin's beach house was massive, it would be more proper to call it a Beach Mansion than a Beach House.

There are two large garage where everyone parked their car. The driveway is curved and was long. It was only 10 am, and the morning sun illuminated Taemin's house beautifully. 

 

"Yah! Lee Taemin, this is really beautiful!" Nichkhun said. Everyone nodded in agreement as Taemin smiled at us sheepishly.

"Well, it's was my parents who bought the estate anyways.." Taemin blushed as he talked.

"Aish. You're so humble." Minho said as he patted Taemin's head.

"Anyway, let's just all go inside."Taemin said, leading the way.

Upon entering the house, you can already see Okinawa's beach since the entrance leads to a grand room which overlooks the Okinawa beach.

  

On the right side was a huge kitchen. The cupboards and even the refrigerator doors are made of wood and the counter tops were marbled. 

   

"I'm guessing Vic will have so much fun in there." Kyuhyun laughed. I looked over at him and smiled a little.

Sulli gave me a nudge and winked. I just rolled my eyes at her.

The backyard was breathtaking. It was such a beauty that I could feel everyone's jaw fall. Aside from the marvelous view, there was a big pool and a small jacuzzi pool. There is also a lanai where guests can hang out and cook barbecue.

 

 

"Wah. Lee Taemin. This is really daebak." We all gasped.

"Yah. Stop making it uncomfortable! Just relax and treat this as your own house!" Taemin exclaimed. 

[For more pictures of "Taemin's Beach House" check this website: http://www.thepinnaclelist.com/property/3-kapalua-place-lahaina-maui-hawaii/]

A/N: Obviously it isn't Okinawa, but let us all pretend for the sake of this story ^^

 

"Shall we talk about room assignments?" Dongahe asked.

"Well, there's more than enough rooms for all of us. So you can choose wherever." Taemin said.

"Obviously, the married couple would stay in one room!" Minho laughed.

"Yah, choose a room that's really far away from the rest of us. Arasseo? We don't want to hear what you guys do at night!" Heechul said.

"Yah. You're one to talk! Aren't you sharing a room with your girlfriend? Choose a room that's even further away from all of us." Donghae retorted back.

"Yah. Stop fighting." I said.

"I want to share rooms with Qian!" Sulli pouted at Heechul.

Heechul engulfed her into a hug. "Shiroyo!" 

"Aish. I'll stay on my own. You stay with Heechul, Ssul." I laughed. 

"Okay. It's settled then! All the rooms are upstairs. Just go and pick. My room is downstairs, so I'd be really far away from whatever's happening inside the couples' rooms." Taemin chuckled. 

"This is like that Jeju trip from our 4th year all over again!" Minho whined.

"Aniyo! Kyu and Qian are no longer a cou--" Nichkhun started but was immediately stopped by Taemin who nudged him.

"Yah. Let's not talk about the past! Whatever happened then is long forgotten, right?" Kyuhyun grinned.

"Yea. Long forgotten." I smiled at all of them as they eyed the two of us warily.

"Okay! Let's get settled in first then let's have lunch! I'm sure veryone's starving!" Taemin said as we all made our way towards the second floor, except for Taemin.

The room I chose was beautiful, like everything else in the house. The bed was huge and it looked so soft. It is quite peculiar that the bathtub was open and it was next to the room with no concrete walls surrounding it, but I guess it was made that way to showcase the view since it si directly parallel to the veranda in my room. 

  

"Wah. Jinja." It was all I could muster since I was still in awe. It was one thing for Taemin's family hotel in Jeju to look very luxurious, but this house in Okinawa is in a whole new different level.

As soon I finished unpacking my clothes, I immediately jumped on the bed and closed my eyes, but seconds later I can already hear Sulli calling me.

"Qian! I'm coming in" She said as she knocked and barged inside the room at the same time.

"Yah! Why are you not dressed yet?" She exclaimed at me.

"Why? Where are we going?" I asked, lazily standing up.

"We're gonna go to the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, we'll have lunch there as well." Sulli excitedly exclaimed.

I groaned. "I want to sleep."

"C'mon! Let's go!" She said.

"Arasseo. Give me 5 minutes to dress up." I said as I lazily made my way to the dressing room.

I quickly dressed into black shorts and a white loose shirt and paired them with white sneakers. I wore my sunglasses and grabbed my sling bag on the way out and stuffed in my phone and wallet.

The aquarium was only 30 minutes away form Taemin's beach house so it was only a short ride.

"Gaja! I'm starving!" Minho whined to which Nichkhun, Taemin and the two couples agreed to.

I fell behind the group as we were walking towards the restaurant since I was on my phone checking in on the company when I felt a poke on my shoulder. I looke dto my right side to see Kyuhyun. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Wae?"

"Is that about work?" He asked. I nodded.

"We're in Osaka to have a fun time. Don't think about work for now." He grinned.

"I can't stop thinking about it though. How about you, don't you have work to think about back in Korea?" I asked, a little too sharp.

Kyuhyun just smiled at me.

"I heard that you own various malls in Korea." I started.

"Ne. But I'm quite a happy go lucky entrepreuner. I usually let my advisors do all the work. I just sign papers." He laughed.

"I heard your law firm with Sulli is very successful? And that you're gonna be featured on Forbes'? Daebak Song Qian." He mused at me.

"You sure hear a lot." I said.

"Yeah, well. Just because you don't show up at our gatherings for 6 years doesn't mean the topic of you doesn't come up." He said.

"I was busy." I said, a lame excuse obviously.

"Yeah, everyone's been busy too. The difference is, we make time and you don't." Kyuhyun said.

"You know what? I don't even know why I'm talking to you. It's none of your business if i don't attend our groups' gathering and really, it's non of your business if I make time or not for it." I snapped.

"Why? Is it because of what happened between us? Is it because of that?" Kyuhyun said.

"Oh don't be so full of yourself, Cho Kyuhyun." I mocked.

"You're so transparent, Qian." He muttered as he quickened his pace and walked side by side Minho, Nichkhun and Taemin, leaving me all to myself.

Ugh! Cho Kyuhyun!!  

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was hard to describe the beauty of Taemin's house so I decided to use pictures as aid! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! I really love reading your comments! So,  Comment and Subscribe! ^^

--W