Chapter 3 - Cho Kyuhyun

Ever After

It was past 10 when I arrived at my house. Sulli was feeling reminiscent of our college days that she decided to pull out old pictures and yearbooks. We were laughing the whole time that my jaw started to hurt, if Heechul hadn't come back I'd probably be still there. I thank God for Heechul.

"Sunny, I'm home." I called to my sister.

"Unni! Welcome back. Where have you been?" Sunny asked.

"I was at Sulli's. We were talking about this." I handed her my reunion invitation.

"Oh. So you're going?" She asked. I nodded.

"Wow. You're actually going this time" She mused at me.

"Sulli was being a push over. And besides, it's been 6 years. I think it's time to face my college monsters." I laughed.

"Sulli unni was the only person you ever had contact with after college right?" She asked.

"Yup. And Heechul."

"You only stayed in touch with Heechul Oppa because he's unni's boyfriend." Sunny said.

"That and Heechul's a good friend of mine." I replied.

"And a good friend of him too." Sunny mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, Heechul Oppa's a good friend of him too." She repeated, this time with a louder voice.

"Him who?" I asked.

"Oh come on, sis. Don't act dumb. Anyway, let's eat dinner. I'm starving." She chuckled and went on her way to the kitchen.

Him..

 

It was the first day of college and I already met lots of new people and made tons of friends. I didn't expect this at all since I only have a few friends back in high school.

"Hey Qian, do you have anyone you like in our class?" Amber said. Amber was Sulli's high school schoolmate and also our classmate, I met her just minutes ago. She seemed nice and very outgoing, but looks a little boyish.

"I'm not really sure. I haven't been paying attention to how our classmates look." I managed a small smile.

"Oh come on. There must be someone." She urged. I suddenly remembered that one guy piqued my interest.

"Uhmm. Nichkhun." I whispered.

"Oh. Horvejkul? Yeah. He's really handsome!" Amber nodded. "How about you, Sulli?"

"I think I like Taemin. He's quite cute."

"How about you, Amber?" I asked.

"I kind of like Donghae. He seems cool."

"Yeah, Donghae is handsome too." I agreed.

"How about Heechul?" Sulli asked. "Don't you find him handsome?"

"I don't know. He looks like a girl to me. I think he's prettier than I am." I said. We all laughed.

"But you're really pretty Qian! Especially your eyes, they're really big." Amber said. I blushed.

"Thanks." I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, did you notice that tall guy who's also with Heechul and Donghae?" Sulli asked.

"Is there another one?" I asked

"Yeah. Didn't you see him? He's the one who called the professor a e." Amber laughed.

"Oh. The one Sir called the Justin Bieber look alike?" I asked. They both nodded.

"Does he really look like Justin Bieber?" I asked.

"He doesn't. He's quite good looking. Sir only called him a Justin Bieber look alike because of his long hair." Amber said.

Our small talk was disrupted when our professor for Biology came in. She introduced herself and also asked us to do introductions. The teacher pointed at me to begin the introductions.

"Hi. My name is Song Qian, you can call me Victoria. Nice to meet everyone." I smiled.

After I introduced myself the guy Amber, Sulli and I were talking about came next. He was tall with long brown hair and thick eyebrows. His stride was cool and confident.

"Good Morning. I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you all." He smiled.

It must've been my imagination but I think I saw him turn his gaze to me and give me a wink. I was surprised and stared at him with confusion.

He suddenly turned to me. "Nice to meet you, Song Qian." He grinned then winked, after that he walked back to his seat while our other classmates teased and howled at us. I just sat there blushing.

 

"Unni! Are you okay?" Sunny asked. Her voice startled me and me back to reality and away from my reminiscing.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Come on, let's eat." I smiled then followed her to the dining room.