Chapter 14 - The Movie

Ever After

SULLI'S POV

"You messed up big time, Cho Kyuhyun." I said as soon as Amber and I got the downstairs. 

Everyone was waiting for us since Amber and I were the ones who checked up on Victoria after she had an outburst on the beach because of Kyuhyun.

"What? I didn't mean to slap her back that hard." Kyuhyun said.

"You didn't even apologize!" Amber exclaimed.

"You were being overexcited with Vic. You know she's quite sensitive." Minho pointed out.

"I don't remember her being THAT sensitive. We used to hit each other jokingly and she doesn't get angry at all." Kyuhyun said.

"That was when you guys were still together. Things definitely changed." Heechul said as he rolled his eyes at Kyuhyun.

"You really are dumb sometimes, you know?" I said, exhasperated.

"What did Vic say?" Taemin asked.

"Well, she said she doesn't want to talk to anyone right now." Amber said.

"Jinja? She must've been really angry." Donghae said.

"You're getting that just now??" Amber looked at her husband with an amused expression.

"You're so slow, Hae-ah!" Minho laughed.

"I think we should make it up to Victoria. After all, we were laughing the whole time Kyuhyun was carrying her towards the water." Nichkhun said.

"You're also guilty Khun! You took her phone from her and connived with Kyuhyun." Taemin said.

"I didn't connive with Kyuhyun! I only took her phone because Kyuhyun was already carrying her and I was afraid that she might get her phone wet." Nichkhun explained.

"Yah. Jinja Nickhun, putting all the blame on me." Kyuhyun said, feigning hurt as he touched his chest.

"The blame is on you!" I exclaimed. "Vic wouldn't be this angry if you didn't slap her back! What were you thinking anyway?!"

"Seriously, Kyuhyun. Why would you even do that to a girl?" Donghae said.

"I thought it would be funny and besides I noticed that she was faking being drowned." Kyuhyun explained.

"But still, it wasn't right to hit a girl." Minho said.

"Ah arasseo! I was wrong okay? I'm sorry!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Don't apologize to us. Apologize to Vic" Amber said.

"Fine." Kyuhyun said, looking very displeased.

"You can go up to her room later and say you're sorry through the door." I said.

"What if she doesn't accept my apology?" Kyuhyun asked.

"That's obviously your problem, not ours." Heechul said.

"But you guys are going to help me, right?" Kyuhyun grinned.

"No. Why should we?" I said.

"Ah guys. Let's go downstairs and stay at the theater room while Kyuhyun fixes this mess. Gaja?" Taemin said.

We all went inside the theater room, leaving Kyuhyun on his own.

 

CHO KYUHYUN'S POV

I warily went upstairs and stood in front of Qian's room for about a few minutes before gathering the courage to knock on her door. It's not that I was scared or anything...well, okay maybe a little.

"Ssul, I told you, I don't feel like talking to anyone right now." She said, her voice sounded hoarse, like she had been crying.

"It's me." I said.

"I especially don't want to talk to you, ." Her voice sounded more stern. 

"C'mon, Qian. I'm really sorry." I said. "It was only a joke."

"News flash, idiot it isn't funny." She said.

I shook my head incredulously. I've forgotten how difficult Song Qian could be.

"I'm really sorry. Qian, I'm practically begging here."

After a few minutes I heard the door creak open.

"Well?" She said.

"What?" I looked at her, confused.

"I thought you were begging. Why aren't you on your knees yet?" She looked at me with that same old cold stare from before. God, I even missed that.

I gave her a look and when I saw that she was dead serious, I let out a deep sigh and got on my knees.

"I'm sorry." 

"For what?" She asked. She's really pushing it.

"For being such an ." 

"And?" She said, raising her eyebrows even more.

"And I promise I won't be one anymore. Well, for the length that we are in Okinawa." I grinned.

"Mighty Cho Kyuhyun is on his knees begging for my forgiveness. Who would've thought?" She laughed.

"Are you happy now?"

She laughed as she nodded her head.

"Good!!' Because everyone's incarcerating me for making you upset." I said as I stood up and brushed off dirt from my pants.

"You deserved it. Where is everyone?" 

"Downstairs at the theater. Wanna join us?" I asked, lending out my hand.

Qian just stared at it and answered. "Yeah, sure."

 

SONG QIAN'S POV

"Peace is restored!" Kyuhyun announced as we entered the theater room.

"Qian!" Amber called. "Are you okay?"

I sat at the middle row beside Amber, while Kyuhyun took the seat beside me.

"Yeah. I just got shocked by the force of that backslap. I didn't mean cast a dark cloud over this vacation." I said.

"It's not your fault. It was all Kyuhyun's." Nichkhun smiled at me.

"Yah. You took her phone from her! You're at fault too." Kyuhyun said.

"Shhh. Movie's about to start." Nichkhun shushed, ignoring what Kyuhyun said.

"What are we watching anyway?" I asked.

"A Thai horror movie." Taemin said.

"It's called, Coming Soon." Minho said as he looked at the DVD case.

I can feel Kyuhyun tense up beside me.

"Oh right. Kyuhyun hates horror movies." I said.

"Jinja?" Donghae asked.

I nodded. 

"I'm not that scared." He denied. "Hey, Taemin! Let's just watch a comedy movie." 

"Shiroyo." Taemin said.

"How about Rom-Com? The girls would love that!" Kyuhyun said, making another suggestion.

"I want to watch this." Sulli told him off.

"Horror movies are boring! Action movies are more thrilling! Right, Heechul?" Kyuhyun looked over at Heechul, obviously looking for help.

"Hey, my girl wants to watch this movie. Quit trying to make us watch another one." Heechul said.

"Aish! Horror movies are no fun!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"You're just trying to hide the fact that you're scared." I said to him. 

"No, I'm not!" He protested.

"Shut up, guys! It's starting!" Amber exclaimed.

I turned my eyes towards the screen and as soon as I did, a scary face suddenly appeared out of nowhere, shocking all of us.

"Holy !" Kyuhyun exclaimed. 

I suddenly felt Kyuhyun grab my hand and squeezing it.

"Yah. Cho Kyu--" He cut me off.

"Just throughout the movie. Please."

I couldn't speak and just let Kyuhyun keep on holding my hand.